The GOP is furious with Madison Cawthorn for disclosing colleagues' orgies

Cawthorn portraying his own colleagues as bacchanalian and sexual deviants.

Did someone get a word a day calandar for Christmas?

Are they upset that he’s lying about his fellow bacchanalian and sexual deviants?

Or are they upset because he’s telling the truth?

Either way won’t his supporters stop supporting him because he’s a liar or an enabler?

Yeah, I guess not, they just vote for anyone that’s not an evil democrat, evil republicans are acceptable.

1 Like

If they were real Bacchanalians, there’d be Maenads.

Oh god, that would actually explain some things.

4 Likes

It’s too early in the morning to use a dictionary.

1 Like

I don’t think Cawthorn is talking about people like McCarthy, McConnell, etc. Note he said it was people he admired. He doesn’t admire those old school, Reagan Republicans. He admires the tea party/freedom caucus/Trump/QAnon Republicans. And who’s in that group? Among others, Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz. What Cawthorn is alleging is totally on brand for those two, and it wouldn’t surprise me if it included other members of the Freedom Caucus.

10 Likes
18 Likes

There’s a certain amount of projection in Cawthorn’s fantasy. As people have also pointed out, describing coke hits as “key bumps” (being somewhat obscure drug terminology) shows a personal familiarity with the subject…

2 Likes

It makes him look like the type of person others would ask to attend their orgies & coke fests, in the expectation he would attend, and it makes him look like a jackass for blabbing about it.

Even children know the axiom: “Nobody likes a tattletale!”
And that sort of behaviour will get you killed, in some quarters.

Oh, not just Politicians Formerly Known As Republicans, either.
Hells yeah! Name names, ya gutless coward!
I hope Newt is on the list! And You Know Who!

So, did he attend, or not?
Make him deny it!

So, two separate groups, then [with some possible overlap].

Too bad Larry Flynt is no longer around. He would have put up a bounty for proof of those accusations.

4 Likes
8 Likes

“Two men say they’re Jesus, one of them must be wrong”

2 Likes

All Cretans are liars.

5 Likes

:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

That’s why they all do it with eyes wide shut.

⁽ˢᵒʳʳʸ⁾

2 Likes

Is that George Lucas? If so, maybe this explains the prequels…

4 Likes

yeah but have you ever been totally gacked out and watched C-Span? truly draw-the-shades paranoia inducing fear and loathing level burn.

or so I’m told… :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.