The great coronavirus toilet paper shortage of 2020

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorial_cartoon/2020/03/11/theo-moudakis-four-horsemen.html

14 Likes

Coronadaftness finally makes it to rural Tasmania:

Total number of detected infections in Tasmania so far = 3. All people who’d just flown in from overseas.

9 Likes

I’m getting flashbacks of visits to the GDR in the 1970ies or so.

3 Likes

Get on up before you get put down(this post or the people of any state, esp. U.States)
You do know we/they’re all poor idiots, eh? They didn’t care about him stealing babies from immigrants, telling people to attack immigrants, letting people do mass shootings of schoolchildren, destroying the economy, actually fraud millions for his fake charity, his fake university, fake tax for rich, taking away health care, fraud for fake border wall, fraud for his family businesses, working for Russia, impeachment and what more. But he looks weak about the flu-like virus, that’s what will finally be too much. Laugh or cry and/or rebel

2 Likes

Hopefully the story won’t give other shitstains ideas, but my pessimist side thinks it’s all automatic for these kind of jerks.

5 Likes

Reading the article, I see that when they aren’t creating shortages and profiteering from tragedy, they’re house flippers.

What a surprise.

11 Likes

I don’t understand this AT ALL

have people never heard of showers???

seriously, how much TP does a person need?

If you want to use your shower as a bidet effectively you’ll have to be nimble enough to make a handstand in it.

2 Likes
3 Likes

just shower NORMALLY.
unless that how YOU shower.

in any case, Too much information !!

Shower hose. Marvelous invention.

3 Likes

Gatiss__Vaseline_hose

1 Like

We get our toilet paper from Who Gives A Crap. We were almost out a few weeks ago and got out usual order, 48 double length rolls, it’s the most cost efficient and delivered to our door. It lasts us about 9 months or so, possibly more.

Then the panic buying hit. Who Gives A Crap are not sold out in Australia, US and the UK. I tutor high school kids. One student works for my local supermarket and has had people yell and scream at her because they are sold out of toilet paper. She’s 17 years old. Another of my students is under the care of her grandmother due to the abuse she coped from her parents. The grandmother is 72 years old and disabled. She can’t drive and is struggling to get toilet paper. I’ll take some to her some time I’m there, but how many other elderly or disabled people are struggling while people hoard.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.