The Guardian has outed the true identity of the mysterious founder of the Base, a white nationalist terror group

Why would a white nationalist group do this? Seems more likely they would fire on the anti-gun protesters

1 Like

The goal is to cause chaos and unrest that will lead to a new race war/civil war, and then to a white supremacist society. I suspect they would do that and try and get authorities to blame anti-gun or antifa factions for the violence.

24 Likes

Hidden no more you nazi, have fun in the light of day.

8 Likes

Guy has a (group of people)(noun) name thing going. Norman Spear. Roman Wolf. I look forward to more of his pseudonyms - Frank Eagle, Dane Cross, Dutch Knight. Whatever lets us weed the Nazis out.

8 Likes

As @Mindysan33 said they were trying to trigger a race war.

It’s a long term runner among white nationalists, and fringe right movements more generally. Attacks of any sort are planned to or expected to trigger a mass uprising. Either by inspiring others, causing a back lash, or attempting to blame it on liberals or the government or Jewish moose.

Together with that there’s a deep obsession with false flags in these movements, and in conspiracy across the board. Every event that doesn’t conform to their world view is a false flag to justify something they don’t like or disadvantage them.

It all goes hand in hand with the idea that most people agree with them, and just need a shove to act. The whole silent majority thing. Since they can’t reconcile the idea that anyone genuinely believes any different then they do. It doesn’t occur to them that these things won’t work, or might backfire.

13 Likes

There’s something pleasing about white supremacists being so paranoid they start accusing each other of being government spies. Seems like it would be really easy to start feeding them all kinds of fake evidence so they start consuming themselves from within.

9 Likes

17 Likes

“Rinaldo Nazzaro” sure doesn’t sound like an American name.

/s

6 Likes

Contrast their motto “there is no political solution” with their claim the recent arrests are “an unjust political witch hunt” from the “Liberal Globalist System”.

They may as well say “you’re just biased against us because we want to use violence to destroy democracy and erase equal rights under the law!”

6 Likes

The image looks like something out of Monty Python.

4 Likes

Not really. Even Terry Gilliam at his worst is nowhere near as bad as these arseholes.

9 Likes

Sure doesn’t. Maybe, Sicilian?

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m starting to recognize that Putin is on all sides of the “debate” raging in the US. I believe that Putin sees anything that promotes division in the US as positive for him. He’s for Trump, he’s against Trump, he’s supporting right wing militias and revealing right wing militias.

6 Likes

Russian asset. As does Russian online propaganda, this promotes division and distraction within the population in a bid to weaken the US, which strengthens Russia. Putin exploits existing prejudices (ie, American racism) and other opportunities, to promote them to a wider audience and make them mainstream.

2 Likes

Somewhat related. Archer had to rename their organization name “ISIS” after, well ISIS became a thing.

6 Likes

Putin didn’t invent that, it has a long history. The NeoCons call it “creative destruction”.

1 Like

And before that the Romans, IIRC: “divide and conquer.”

5 Likes

im curious now about “based stickboy”, et al. from the patriot prayer groups. do they know they’re naming themselves after al qaeda?

doesn’t seem very patriotic to me.

2 Likes

“Norman Spear” and “Roman Wolf.”

OMG these guys are dorks

4 Likes

BOLO issued for “Visigoth Halberd.”

7 Likes