The Guardian has outed the true identity of the mysterious founder of the Base, a white nationalist terror group

The USA is the world’s leading promoter of right-wing extremism, and has been for at least seventy-five years.

9 Likes

Ah. I see. Perfectly OK when Russia does it then.

Two wrongs make a right.

What about what about what about.

No, not perfectly okay when Russia does it.

But how would you react to 1930’s Germans who, whenever a criticism of Germany arose, diverted to discussing the flaws of Poland and the USSR instead?

I didn’t intend this as an attack on your post in particular; it was just a launching point for something that’s been bothering me for a while.

It’s not just this thread, it’s constant and ubiquitous. It appears that white Americans will go to any lengths to avoid acknowledging the fact that Trump and Trumpism are home-grown products of the USA.

5 Likes

MMmmm I think most people that aren’t supporting Trump see that. There is SOME outside influence, as the world is global now. And we have clear evidence of Russia and China and others stoking the fires on social media.

But Trump is tapping into the base of bigots and nationalist who have always been here. If this fact wasn’t true, Trump would have no one to play demagogue to and the Russian bot posts on FB and Twitter would be met with “Get out of here” instead of shares/retweets.

4 Likes

The last Tsar was notoriously anti-semitic.

Not that the soviet union was a 180 degree improvement. I recall reading a memoir by Edward Frenkel which described how Jews were excluded from the top tier universities…

1 Like

Coincidentally, his name looks/sounds very close to the famous footballer Ronaldo.
When I read the article, I thought it was still another fake name.

Yeah, just like the two guys responsible for the Novichok incident in Salisbury, Wiltshire; they were trained operatives and really careful about being caught on camera…
/s (just in case anyone is in any doubt).

A few decades earlier:
World ‘Leaders’ at Auschwitz Anniversary Skip Wall St. Arming & Empowering Anti-Semitic Hitler
Ford, GM, IBM, Carnegie Institution, Rockefeller Foundation and Harriman railroad fortune.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.