The guy who said a black man stabbed him because he has a neo-Nazi haircut stabbed himself

Or perhaps from a tribute group called Moron 1?

8 Likes

Yeah, no matter how much they try to set it in motion, that apocalyptic race war they hope for just isn’t going to happen. They’re only hurting themselves. In this case, literally.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I dunno if he looks like a Nazi, but he looks like a douche.

What a fucking idiot.

2 Likes

I have that exact same haircut, but when I do it it comes out more like this:

but without the 5 o’clock shadow on top, and also, older, fatter, and less handsome.
Is that a problem?

2 Likes

Witt was booked and released for filing a false police report. He faces up to a $2,650 fine and up to a year in jail.

But will receive neither…

8 Likes

So did you go to the Borseley Institute or do it on your own?

2 Likes

That’s me!

1 Like

You perhaps remember that Ed Norton played a Nazi in that movie, right?

1 Like

I am not so worried about them successfully inciting a race war as I am about them murdering people and trying (probably successfully) to pin it on antifa.

Seriously, how do we plan to fight fascists when they start trying to blend in with antifa? If by some malicious magic I was suddenly a nazi, that is exactly what I would do against a decentralized foe like antifa. All they need to do is wear black before they commit their next hate crime.

1 Like

I’ll never forget the day I learned what a curb stomp was…

1 Like

I think @turkeybrain was saying that we can conclude now that it’s a neo-nazi haircut, not intrinsically, but because he’s wearing it and he’s now revealed himself to be a racist.

Edited to add*: That is to say, it wouldn’t matter what hair style he wore, it would be a neo-nazi haircut because it’s on his head. And that “neo-naziness” wouldn’t transfer to anybody else who had the same style as long as they themselves weren’t racist.

* And also to correct the spelling of ‘intrinsically’.

2 Likes

They should charge him with what he was trying to put on some random black dude, and if they don’t someone should stab him immediately upon leaving jail.

I try not to think about it too much.

1 Like

He must really hate African-Americans. He should’ve blamed Antifa.

Sometimes. But the enemy of my enemy is useful.

3 Likes

Reason ain’t gunna matter to “the base.”

The pee is already in the pool.

3 Likes

Curb job. But yeah, me either.

No fucking way; I don’t care what I did. Dude would have had to shoot me…

1 Like

No, no, no. The enema of my enemy is my 'friend '.

1 Like

In my experience most non-racists don’t spend all that much time worrying that other people will assume they are racist.

8 Likes