The insincerity of your protest is deafening

Actually, according to the US flag code, you could argue that it’s worse since the flag is never to be used for any other purpose including commercial advertising or merchandising:

“…or give away or have in possession for sale, or to be given away or for use for any purpose, any article or substance being an article of merchandise, or a receptacle for merchandise or article or thing for carrying or transporting merchandise, upon which shall have been printed, painted, attached, or otherwise placed a representation of any such flag, standard, colors, or ensign, to advertise, call attention to, decorate, mark, or distinguish the article or substance on which so placed shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine not exceeding $100 or by imprisonment for not more than thirty days, or both, in the discretion of the court.“

Which would include this:
4E0076D9-9818-4C87-9215-600F9E40D308
…this:

…and this:

These bigots shouldn’t be expected to actually understand such complexities or spend any time in study of their own system of governance, though…

31 Likes

this. I actually do not like the actual flag being imprinted on things in this manner.

Using the stars and strips to pattern something (like napkins and plates) for july 4th…doesn’t bug me. Having the actual flag exactly on a towel or hat or shirt…NOT OK.

13 Likes

Is that truck showing the flag flying upside down?

Oh shit, I just thought of the idea that will make me a millionaire! American Flag Truck Nuts! I said it first, you can’t steal it from me.

9 Likes

Maybe the flag was on fire, so he sat on it?

6 Likes

What about salamanders?

A good third of Amerikans are just willfully self ignorant and happy to be that way. How we have survived as a nation up to this point is a miracle.

4 Likes

And the noble actions of people like this:

11 Likes

Don’t worry, when the national anthem comes on, he’ll lie on his stomach so he’s facing the flag.

5 Likes

guys, its okay, calm down, did no one notice he is a WHITE MALE, so he can do anything he wants and it is his god given right to his freedumb.

only if you fly them at “half mast” if you know what i mean… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

There isn’t a specific clause relating to ass wiping, so we could probably print flag toilet paper too

6 Likes

That’s nothing, you should see the skid marks he left on his American flag underwear!

[Dammit. @rickmycroft beat me to it. . . more or less.]

4 Likes

Flying them upside down would be a sign of distress.

4 Likes

For everyone involved

4 Likes

You guys are falling for the oldest trick in the liberal agenda playbook - crisis actors wearing anti protest clothes while simultaneously engaged in the behavior that they protest against.

Liberals do this all the time. ALL THE TIME

5 Likes

Sometimes it feels like giving them the Buzz Aldrin treatment is the only thing to do.

8 Likes

Can’t be Canadian.

2 Likes

I love that video.

4 Likes

This will be added as a picture example for “irony” in the dictionary.

2 Likes

moran

Hey now, too soon…

joanieyoungopening

6 Likes

I suspect that this gentleman has a perfectly consistent position.

Just one somewhere along the lines of 'sportsball negroes should be grateful for the chance to risk serious injury to produce sportsball for their betters; and demonstrate that however we demand they do".

10 Likes