The joy of stainless steel taco holders

This.
If there is one thing people should take away is that a taco is not a recipe, it’s more of a food delivery medium.
You can make a taco out of anything, if it’s wrapped in a tortilla, it’s a taco.

(The only argument you’ll get from me is what actually constitutes a tortilla)

2 Likes

Ah, rule 34! :scream:

3 Likes

That is far too few waffles. We use our waffle maker at least once a month.

I have a few things I use less than six times a year now but I used each of them that often at a point, changes in hobbies and ingredient availability from moving.

1 Like

Next up from Taco Bell: Pringles® Tacos!

3 Likes

Hmm. Interesting. I’ve never met a taco I didn’t like, so I’ll have to give that a try. But I’m going to call them Mexican pierogis.

1 Like

Wait, why do large appliances get a pass? If anything they should be held to a higher standard.

Which reminds me, I should probably give away my nice auger juicer. It gets used twice a year maybe. And now apparently juicing is Not Cool anymore…

That’s the point. If you have a waffle maker, you obviously like waffles, so make them!

1 Like

Because there’s a large investment in something that you might not use once a month, like a peeler or something. Others, like grill rotisseries, are seasonal, or you might really like margaritas and have parties. It just gives a little leeway to larger expensive items that you use that you might not use every day.

What sorcery is this.

A German philosopher pleaded with Adolf Hitler not to mistreat the Jews if for no other reason, he said, than just because they are so smart.

“What makes you think the Jews are so smart?” asked the dictator.

“Come, and I will show you.”

He took the Nazi leader to Gutman’s Gift Shop and said, “Ask him for a left-handed teapot.”

The Fuhrer did. Gutman went to the back of the store, picked up a teapot, turned it around, and returned. “You are in luck,” said Gutman, handing the teapot to Hitler, “I just happen to have one left.”

Back out on the street the philosopher said, “You see, that’s what I mean about the Jews being so smart.”

“What is so smart about that?” exclaimed Hitler. “He just happened to have one left.”

(old joke, but I got it from here)

1 Like

A yes, the “walking taco.” That seemed like a good idea until I actually bought one. It turns out that chips are not actually fork-friendly and bags that are impervious to water vapors are not chip-friendly when you put steaming meat in them. Possibly the worst pseudo-mexican food I ever ate.

1 Like

Bought one? Hmmm…

Fair enough on quality - made no representations thereof. I only ever had them at my sister in law’s house. She bought the lunchbox sized bags and made dishes of, e.g. beef, sour cream, et al and the kids would put in what they wanted. Et with a spoon or fork.

Also, because I had no other place to put it, I offer everyone else this:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.