The Kömforte Dual Zone Comforter wants to be that happy medium that makes both partners happy

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/10/the-komforte-dual-zone-comfort.html

It doesn’t really matter what each side is made from, I will still wake up at night to see the entire thing wrapped snugly around her while I fend off frostbite.

2 Likes

A pair of twin-size blankets – one apiece – solves the problem neatly and cheaply.

5 Likes

Maybe we could also get one where the heavy filling extends to the lower part of the “lighter” side, for those who get gold feet but are otherwise fine?

1 Like

They’re also easier to stuff into non-laundromat-sized washers and dryers. I’d be sooo happy with a brand new extra-big queen comforter, until I tried washing it.

1 Like

You should get together with goldfinger and goldeneye, though probably not that man with a golden gun.

2 Likes

This is the true solution, right here! The answer to marital bliss is two blankets.

(Although be both use full/queen size blankets, for maximum burritoing…)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.