The magic of a MAGA hat is exposed

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/10/the-magic-of-a-maga-hat-is-exposed.html

11 Likes

These people really should have to pass a reality test before being allowed out in public, let alone voting.

14 Likes

hum-wait

6 Likes

A hyphen, an en dash and an em dash are three different things.

An em dash is so named because it is the width of a capital “M” and an en dash is the width of a capital “N.”

31 Likes

“And then if you go a little further and you add four and five, you get nine and if you add four and seven you get eleven,” she explained and smiled like she uncovered Fox Mulder’s aliens.

So that means if Trump gets elected in November, it’s because he was responsible for September 11th? Wouldn’t that make him a terrorist? Ship him off to Gitmo, do not pass Mar-a-LaGO, do not collect the White House? \s

But reading that headline made me think of winter (nice in the middle of this heat!) and that led to:

:musical_note: There must have been some (dark) magic
in that MAGA hat they found
for when they placed it on his head
he began to Fuck Around.:musical_note:

7 Likes

Typography nerd I am I came to post exactly that. :+1:

15 Likes

When dealing with MAGAs & math, the answer is always number 1.

10 Likes

WTAF??? How do they come up with this crap?

ETA: I’m not sure I really want an answer to that question.

5 Likes

He did want the highest building in Manhattan. (But still didn’t get it, typical Trump plan.)

6 Likes

Number 2 is also acceptable
:poop:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Interviewer missed a good opportunity to point out to her that “god” spelled backwards is “dog.”

Really makes you think.

7 Likes

One idiot. It always starts with one idiot, followed by the first one who believes him. And so on. And so on. And so on.

3 Likes

It’s not because it was invented by Emily?

5 Likes

mean girls movie GIF

See also:

Obligs:

4 Likes

We really need a better public education system… which, not coincidentally, the GQP opposes.

10 Likes

hyphen, em dash, en dash…

Damn, just when I thought I’d cured my LaTeX twitch.

PS. Are we sure its not 45 MINUS 47?

4 Likes

“He’s always telling us and he’s now talking about 9/11 a lot. He’s going to expose the truth that I didn’t want to find out, but I know now.”

"He’s always telling us (Our constant teacher in the noblest sense; our guru)

and he’s now talking (Shhhhh. He speaks! Here it comes!)

about 9/11 a lot. (I knew it! Jan 6! The stolen election! Lizard people! It’s all coming together!)

He’s going to expose the truth (Nothing but the truth from His lips, always)

that I didn’t want to find out, (because I didn’t have the strength to ponder horrors yet to be revealed)

but I know now." (because He knew that somewhere deep inside, I had the strength!"

2 Likes

Alternatively

7 Likes

We need an education system that at least gets everyone above average!

8 Likes