The medical world has discovered Liquid Ass

“Pantaloons?” :joy::joy::joy:

Less funny when they wipe it off on the floor.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=i6Wt7qR4mgY

I’ve butchered a few deer and a couple of pigs, and as my instructor taught me, the first thing to do is remove the intestines, as you really don’t want to get the contents on the meat you’re going to eat. I suppose if you were going to prepare the linings for sausages you’d have to deal with some stench, but that’s usually done in running water for just that reason.

2 Likes

All you gotta do is nick that colon one time, and you’ll be more than familiar with the smell… you can be a bad shot or a bad butcher, either way :wink:

Sadly, I’m mostly familiar with it from dealing with the roadkill in front of my house.

pigs aren’t any worse than anything else, especially if they’ve been fed out on corn. for deer, it makes a difference whether the bullet or arrow has pierced the gut, a huge difference.

2 Likes

Working in care gave me the ability to lock my nostrils breathing in, open them when breathing out/talking, smile and not sound like I’m avoiding the hideous smell. what hideous smell? it’s something you pick up on the first day, or quit fast.
I work in an office now.

3 Likes

And there was me reading the headline and thinking “Why the hell would liquid ASS be something interesting? I mean it’s not properly soluble in water all right, but what’s wrong with the pills?”

1 Like

After high school, I worked for two years as a direct care provider in a residential facility for developmentally delayed adults. Coprophilic self-stim activities were pretty common among the clients, as were toileting issues.

You have not lived until you have tried to clean feces off a 250 pound autistic man who is alternately trying to hug you and body slam his way through the shower surround.

During the summer, the smell was like a living thing, molasses-thick, layered with the sharp reek of bleach and Lysol. It crawled into your nostrils and sat at the back of your throat and you’d swear you would never eat anything ever again. It’s 30 years on now and I remember that smell better than I remember my first kiss.

6 Likes

Liquid ass can be mist.

1 Like

Uh, actually you really should see it. It is an amazingly good film that is totally transgressive. Once, however, is enough for most. Politics at its most nasty. Hum. Off to watch it again…

1 Like

216re0

For working in the ER “Liquid Homeless Feet in wintertime” would be handy.

I was once in a local train that ran over a herd of 20 sheep - the stench was pretty hard. Even with a herbivore diet the intestines can smell realy foul.

1 Like

That surprises me because pig shit smells much worse than herbivore (eg sheep or cow) shite. It’s my pet theory that we find the smell of animal shit worse when that animal has a closer diet to our own, as we’re more likely to pick up diseases fro those animals. So human crap smells worse than dog or pig, and horse or cow is pretty bearable.

1 Like

it depends on quantity and the context. i’ve raised pigs under conditions that could almost be described as free-range with no more than 40-50 animals at a time which isn’t so bad. an industrial operation creating enormous waste ponds is going to be different.

His rear is fuzzy and curly, so we call that his pantaloons

1 Like

Omnivore feces usually smell worse than those of herbivores, and feces of mammalian carnivores are almost as bad as those of carrion birds.

There’s a notable change in stench during human child development - those first couple diapers have nearly odorless meconium in them, then you get the stinkier milk-stools, then as the child transitions to solid food there’s a marked increase in stank, culminating in an eyewatering fetor as meat is introduced into the diet. Or anyway that’s how it works in my family.

2 Likes