The medical world has discovered Liquid Ass

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/17/the-medical-world-has-discover.html

4 Likes

Liquid Ass is my new band name.

7 Likes

The medical world has discovered Liquid Ass

I discovered that years ago, from my own quality source.

8 Likes

I’ve got friends who’ve participated in disaster simulation events in which they have to do CPR and triage in the field. They say that anytime there’s exposed guts, they use this stuff on the dummies (or the poor volunteers in makeup) to simulate the things you’d encounter that you wouldn’t anticipate.

9 Likes

Fist bump to medical professionals!

4 Likes

Now if they can just find a practical use for Gender Fluid.

15 Likes

Question: if it looks like shit, smells like shit and tastes like chocolate. What the fuck is it?

3 Likes

If you’ve ever butchered anything mammalian, or changed the diapers of a sick toddler, you’re unlikely to need this training aid :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ah, but is it flammable?

2 Likes

So I guess this is a routine line item in the expense reports of teaching hospitals?

5 Likes

They need to repackage it as an education aid and triple the price.

5 Likes

Rabbits and deer smell, but not that bad. I’ve never butchered a pig, but I’d imagine it has to smell pretty foul.

2 Likes

Shitcolate.

A prop in Salo?

(I still haven’t seen it)

2 Likes

That one deserves more love. Here’s an extra heart. :heart:

1 Like

Merck’s already on it.

3 Likes

Hmmmm… Hey, Congress…

If you got to the point of tasting it, you are doing the test wrong.

From what little I remember from my high school psychology course, the smell of this stuff added to the visual of smeared frosting should be strong enough to overwhelm your taste buds, so you will not be tasting chocolate.

I may be wrong though. Who would like to try something out, for…

2 Likes

Anecdote: toddler sees brown thing on carpet. Picks it up, looks excited, puts it in mouth, and spits it out with a disgusted expression. Then proceeds to spit and rub tongue on shirt. Mom tries hard not to laugh.
Lesson: brown thing on carpet is probably not chocolate. It’s cat poo the long haired cat dragged out of the box on his pantaloons. Result: sniff anything you are about to put in your mouth.
I did go trim the kitty pantaloons after I was done trying not to laugh.

2 Likes

God I’m getting flashbacks to a period when a guy at my last job enjoyed pranking people with this stuff. I thought the hijinks were hilarious until I got my first real whiff of it. Actually I still found it funny I guess.

He even managed to put a few drops in my car on my last day which seemed weirdly touching for some reason. Like he was pushing me out of the nest in the only way he knew how.

2 Likes

" […] it’s also being used for scientific and military purposes."

Tactical farts.

3 Likes