The messy fight to stop California's pool diarrhea signs

Trump 2016?

2 Likes

Obviously.

Good thing ‘being in California’ isn’t on the list of 800+ chemicals known to cause cancer or they’d have to put a honking great sign at every border crossing… (Also, it’s increase your risk of cancer, so it’s on top of merely being in CA).

1 Like

(Although I prefer the full, more formal version “If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.” Extra notice!)

6 Likes

I think the problem is that the symptom can have more than one cause, and unless you know that your snowflake’s leaky butt is caused by fructose malabsorbtion and not Cryptosporidiosis, then keeping them out of the water for the safe period of Crypto can help prevent outbreaks. Because that shit spreads easy

3 Likes

Fructose malabsorption. Is that easy/cheap to test for? I need to look into that. I never knew it existed but the symptoms are so familiar.

I think there’s a breathe test, but I haven’t been able to get proper testing. It’s an inference from the way fruits and sweets make me sick.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.