The name of the next Star Wars movie is

Wait, the name is not STAR WARS: Drum Roll?

3 Likes

I preferred “Time Masters” myself :wink:

1 Like

Should be the Boba Fett movie. The last one should be the R2-D2 movie, because that little guy has clearly got some midichloreans in his hydraulic fluid.

1 Like

A Han Solo movie is obviously already underway, but i think it’s a misstep. There’s more opportunity to tell a story centered around Lando, and then pepper in some young Han here and there. They went the inverse on that.

Still i really hope that the movie will be good but i’m not sold on the concept. Will wait to see until more is known about it and hope for the best.

7 Likes

Solo 2: The Electric Boogaloo.

7 Likes

Given the fainting of the Twitterverse over Black Panther, I think the time is right to debut the f**k out of a Lando movie.

I mean, I’d have watched the hell out of it anyway, but you’ve gotta sell this stuff to producers.

5 Likes

Never underestimate Opie wan Kenopie…

Don’t even get me started on the shitty product marketing… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

5 Likes

Everything we’ve seen so far makes this movie look like it’ll be a Han/Lando team-up film. If you’ve got Donald Glover as Lando, you’re not gonna waste him on a cameo.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Black Panther is doing some seriously bold stuff, having such a deeply afro-centric (culture-wise) movie with loads of personality and talent. I kind of doubt that Star Wars would be a place to go all in the same way Black Panther is, but i do agree that it’s a big mistake not to put Lando at the forefront and make the movie about him. A Solo movie just feels safe, and Disney seems more interested in playing it safe with the SW franchise. Rogue One is the closest we’ve gotten to something more risky but i still felt like they played it relatively safe.

7 Likes

well, to be fair, that’s why the title of it during production was “Project Red Cup.”

4 Likes

Weak. Was hoping for “Dude, where’s my Falcon?”

Solo: “What’s my tattoo say?”
Chewie: “Raarghhh!”
Chewie: “Narowrrr?!”
Solo: “Sweet! Dude, what’s my tattoo say?”

9 Likes

You’re right.

1 Like

My expectations are solo.
Lately my movie choices have taken me in Alderaan places.

5 Likes

“Hand Solo” … the epic coming of age tale of a boy who never, ever leaves his basement and his search for his one true love.

3 Likes

9B141F5F-BB36-45F8-A9C6-4350ED28FA32

11 Likes

It’s a “family” movie?

4 Likes

Killing innocent people makes Solo feel bad.

1 Like

Shouldn’t that be “Wookie for love?”

5 Likes