The one thing a man should never say to a woman in bed

Yes, cause god forbid, women have a voice. Why won’t us shrill harpies quite bitching.

10 Likes

“Whoah, wait, you’re not [somebody else’s name].”

3 Likes

“Dont I know you from a family reunion?”

3 Likes

Oh really, that’s “the ONE thing a man should never say?”

Because I bet there’s quite a list of things a man should never say.

6 Likes

And me.

I’ve known far too many women who are perfectly sensible about this stuff, and are perfectly well aware that it’s not about them.

Both the OP and several commenters seem to make the mistake of assuming that everyone thinks exactly the way they do.

But some women value honesty in a relationship, and are secure in their own ego and attractiveness, and would never turn a momentarily limp dick into some sort of long-lasting emotional trauma.

And they don’t need (or want) other people to lie and dissemble to protect their fragile self-esteem.

That’s certainly been true of almost all the women I’ve ever seriously dated - but maybe it’s just a selection effect on my part, eh?

At any rate, please don’t presume to speak for all women. Thank you.

4 Likes

Ooh, ooh, i have another one.

“Well that shouldn’t have just fallen off”

7 Likes

Huh. She’s never gotten that reaction before.

“Mommy!”

5 Likes

I remember at least one person telling me in a PM there is a bit of groupthink mentality here - though I think that is true to a degree of many forums.

Well I certainly don’t! (Should I…?)

Not that I don’t see problems with the OP, but I knew this thread would turn into a mocking, dismissive, self-assuring sausage fest.

11 Likes
1 Like

Well into my 40s. I know this day is coming. #humblebrag

1 Like

Clickbaity article, complete with cringeworthy visual pun graphic. I can’t wait for ‘Tell us your craziest stories of stuff that happened with boner pills.’

Oh, no, the nasty man is repressing women’s voices! That must be it. It’s not that it follows an insipid formula with ‘the one thing,’ or ‘10 worst,’ capsuled, opinion heavy, information shy articles that makes so many shitty websites shitty. It’s the patriarchy holding you down.

1 Like

4 Likes

Oh, you silly! We’s only joking, like good friends do! Why can’t you girls take a joke, right fellahs!?

12 Likes

#Nope.

I read the article.

Everything else is fair game.

3 Likes

9 Likes

You could think of it as the male version of “The Vagina Monologues” if that helps.

Whole lotta mansplainin’ up in this figurative beeyatch of a thread!

6 Likes