The one thing a man should never say to a woman in bed

Well into my 40s. I know this day is coming. #humblebrag

1 Like

Clickbaity article, complete with cringeworthy visual pun graphic. I canā€™t wait for ā€˜Tell us your craziest stories of stuff that happened with boner pills.ā€™

Oh, no, the nasty man is repressing womenā€™s voices! That must be it. Itā€™s not that it follows an insipid formula with ā€˜the one thing,ā€™ or ā€˜10 worst,ā€™ capsuled, opinion heavy, information shy articles that makes so many shitty websites shitty. Itā€™s the patriarchy holding you down.

1 Like

4 Likes

Oh, you silly! Weā€™s only joking, like good friends do! Why canā€™t you girls take a joke, right fellahs!?

12 Likes

#Nope.

I read the article.

Everything else is fair game.

3 Likes

9 Likes

You could think of it as the male version of ā€œThe Vagina Monologuesā€ if that helps.

Whole lotta mansplaininā€™ up in this figurative beeyatch of a thread!

6 Likes

Switch the genders and make it about something like vulvodynia then this article would 100% not be on here. And Iā€™m fine with that, because it would be a shitty article. So is this one. Hence my dismissiveness.

3 Likes

Erm, not really, it doesnā€™t help. Why am I thinking now about white people who ask why thereā€™s no White History Month?

6 Likes

Whoa. I totally never realized that. We should make it July or something, one of the 31 day months.

3 Likes

10 Likes

That makes a good point. It hasnā€™t done any of us any good, and has brought us to the brink of ecological collapse. Iā€™m hopeful that women being integrated into positions of power is happening quickly enough to bring us back to a more sane, balanced way of living before itā€™s too late. But Iā€™m not optimistic about it.

Iā€™m still not voting for Carly Fiorina.

11 Likes

http://www.amazon.com/Talking-Cock-Richard-Herring/dp/1560256087

1 Like

Fineā€¦ Then instead of complaining about the article, and comparing it to a website you find distasteful (which just happens to be written for and by women), why not engage with the topic at hand. Be constructive and part of the conversation.

6 Likes

http://www.puppetryofthepenis.com/html_site/

3 Likes

I donā€™t get it, is this a regular occurrence in the authorā€™s life?

3 Likes

OK, itā€™s a good point to contribute positively. I will instead of just snarking.

I donā€™t see why anyone has to pressure another person in a sexual situation, including self-pressure to ā€œperformā€ or whatever the fuck itā€™s called. Performance anxiety? Last time I thought about it, I recall never having sex on a stage or in front of a camera. Thereā€™s no performance. Itā€™s two people who at least like each other enough to be getting nekkid and one of them is gonna stick something inside someone or at least get very near someone else. Ya feel me?

ED is a sad thing, but nobody needs to make excuses or hurt someone else about it. Nobody needs to make it someone elseā€™s problem.

Iā€™ve had the whiskey dick before. Sure, itā€™s off-putting because when youā€™re hot-to-trot, you wonder if the chance will ever come again. All sorts of thoughts cross through your mind. But I said, ā€œwell, it ainā€™t happeninā€™ right this moment. We just have to wait. Itā€™s the alcohol. So I gotta stop drinking and we can wait it out and do other stuff.ā€ Not once have I been with someone who got pissed or even sad about it. And if I was with someone who would have made a big deal out of it, it would have been a very good thing for us not to have sex. Because that kind of behavior and pressure around sex is completely unnecessary. It has to be positive on all levels or what the fuck are you doing it for?

Enough of the mansplainin!!! I gots me some more work to do.

9 Likes

OK, got it. Hey, am I allowed to say ā€œthank you?ā€

Serious question. I have never understood the controversy about it.