The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Also, Derek Black…

15 Likes
17 Likes

“Mar-a-Lago”

Or as it’s better known - The Losers Circle.

19 Likes

This party will be soooooo funny.

Sad Fun GIF by Quiz Meisters

16 Likes

“I did not believe it for one second,” he said in his deposition for Dominion Voting Systems’ defamation case against Fox News

Followed by a couple cock crows?

11 Likes

You need to fire your PR consultant.

19 Likes

I said I was ‘Jew-ish’

Happy Laugh Out Loud GIF

19 Likes
19 Likes

Giancarlo Esposito Ugh GIF by Team Coco

13 Likes

There is apparently a question of his citizenship. Indication is he was born in Brazil and never went through naturalization. Surely that would be sufficient to can his ass, yes?

18 Likes

You would think, but apparently not. :woman_shrugging: Frustrating as hell.

18 Likes

And sufficient enough for leading Dems to call for its canning and/or his immediate resignation, loudly and constantly.

I anticipate more or less the opposite, taking the forms of a few murmurs of complaint, a few headshakes and raised eyebrows.

13 Likes

Only Santos or his parents (if under 18) can request a copy of his BC.

Though I imagine that Congress as an employer (since he gets a paycheck) - might have to ask for the required employment documents.

Fill out the I-9 and provide the documents. A green card would work instead of a US Passport or birth cert. But if there’s a crime involved- wouldn’t HR be required to report it?

17 Likes
19 Likes

Xmas has come and gone – and so have the Trumps, but I did not know about this bit o’ news from 2020:

(excerpt) Discussing the public perception of her in June 2018, Melania said: ‘They say I’m like him (Donald). I’m the same like him. I support him. I don’t say enough. I don’t do enough. Christmas – Where I am – I put – I’m working like a – my ass off- Christmas stuff. Christmas, stuff that you know, who gives a fuck about Christmas stuff and decoration?

11 Likes

The Trumps’ War on Christmas. (2018)

9 Likes

I liked Melania’s Creepy Christmas

That was not the problem with the Trumps

9 Likes

5 Likes

“How long that fight will last is still unclear. McCarthy supporters say they expect him to keep Republicans on the House floor, instead of trying to adjourn for off-the-floor strategy sessions between ballots, as he hopes to grind down his opponents. And while a speakership vote has gone past the first ballot only once since the Civil War, Republicans are mentally preparing not just for multiple ballots, but also multiple days of voting.

When asked on Monday whether he had the necessary backing to claim the gavel, McCarthy predicted he would have a “good day” but quipped that he didn’t want to “take away all the excitement.”
……

“Democratic leaders, meanwhile, aren’t looking to make it any easier on McCarthy. They’ve told their members not to miss any ballots, which would have lowered the number of votes the GOP leader needed, and to vote for the incoming minority leader, Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.).

Some Republicans say McCarthy should make a deal to persuade about a dozen Democrats to leave the floor after several ballots, allowing him to skate through despite a handful of opponents among his own conference. Others, like Bacon, have floated that if conservatives block McCarthy, they could work with a band of centrist Democrats to elect a more moderate Republican instead.

But after weeks of behind-the-scenes drama, Republicans say they are ready to take the fight to the floor.”

And we’ll get the see George Santos cast his very first vote!

15 Likes

Well, he says he’ll vote, but… :lying_face:

15 Likes