The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

In a couple, he’s wearing what clearly is meant to evoke a kilt… do these jerks think kilts are unmanly? :thinking:

15 Likes

It’s somewhat reassuring to see conservatives still losing their pearl clutching minds over a man in a dress.

12 Likes
12 Likes

This is the kind of thing that fuels a nihilist view of the world. Sometimes you wonder if we really deserve to survive as a species. Other organisms may eat one another in a vicious fight for survival, but only man can be so cruel.

7 Likes

Joy and Pain: MSNBC Host Assaults Trump’s Highest-Ranking Black Friend on Live TV

12 Likes

Harriot continues to be a national treasure. Couldn’t stop laughing reading that.

14 Likes

I saw that- Joy laid the smack down on him.

11 Likes

Not hard enough.

10 Likes

“Kellyanne Kanye” :rofl:

11 Likes

This is a couple days old but I don’t think I saw it yet:

<><><>

unknown-11

8 Likes

:joy::sweat_smile::grin::disappointed_relieved: that was fun!

7 Likes

It’s a good thing that there’s no possibility of an economic emergency

11 Likes

I’m sure I deserve to die, not being perfect and all.

6 Likes

Impeach Bill Barr now.

11 Likes

Q needs to step up and save the country. Trump represents an existential threat and Q needs to approve his wet works teams to eliminate that threat. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

“The Treasury ultimately declined to adopt the revision Perdue sought. If the regulation had been altered as Perdue wanted, it would have been a boon for some of his largest donors. Perdue has received hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from the owners of professional sports clubs, including now-fellow Georgia Sen. Kelly Loeffler, who co-owns Atlanta’s WNBA team, the Dream.”

11 Likes

“It’s unclear why Senator Perdue was interested in tax regulation that would impact only a tiny set of the richest Americans. The effort, which wasn’t successful, could have helped several of his donors, including fellow senator Kelly Loeffler.”

Well, that seems pretty clear to me. Benefiting his wealthy donors is pretty much the job description, isn’t it?

12 Likes

Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) said on Friday that he has tested positive for the coronavirus, roughly a week after he started self-quarantining.

Laughing005

15 Likes

I saw this when reading and it needed to be linked here too

14 Likes
11 Likes