The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

And, once again proving that Republicans don’t care about anything that doesn’t personally affect them right now

13 Likes

Isn’t “Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness” a more fundamental set of rights? I mean the conversion guys can talk all they want, no one is saying they can’t. The problem comes when a minor child is required to listen to them! The 1A guarantees the right to speak, not the right to be listened to.

13 Likes

You certainly have the right to speak - but that doesn’t mean you have the right to provide treatments that are proven harmful - and providing harmful treatments to kids should trigger the mandated reporter requirements.

14 Likes

FTFY

14 Likes

And for kids - these “treatments” are applied involuntarily.

14 Likes

Businesses are people, and religious extremists have the right to express themselves in torture.

It’s a funny old world.

6 Likes

Great. Lock them up when they abuse kids. All the owners of closely held - the leadership and board if publicly traded.

14 Likes

7 Likes

250k+ dead? Fuck his feelings!

19 Likes
16 Likes
21 Likes

I know ‘they stupid’, still…

That is most definitely NOT Canada.

14 Likes

(Rittenhouse told the Post that he didn’t regret the shooting and that he probably “would have died” if he didn’t have his rifle despite his victims being unarmed.)

Maybe it’s just me but I get the feeling he DEFINITELY wouldn’t have died if the dipshit had just stayed home. :man_shrugging:

16 Likes

That’ll be strange news for all Michigan Tech alumni.

8 Likes

Canadia took advantage of our weakness during the transition and annexed the yooperland!

I hear they’re coming for Buffalo next - they want all the falls. And our strategic maple syrup reserve in Vermont.

It’s all on you now, Bernie!

11 Likes

The sheer stupidity and incompetence helps me understand the psyche of Fox viewers. Where would you even get a map like that? Someone had to make that…
The thread is surprisingly entertaining though.

Or, in response to a comment saying UPers are basically just rude Canadians:

12 Likes
10 Likes

Wow. I guess that means the vote in Michigan wasn’t nearly as close. At least 150,000 votes in Michigan come from the UP, and they’re mostly Republican. Turns out Republican voter fraud was rampant, due to Canadian votes, and Biden won Michigan in a landslide!

15 Likes
11 Likes

21 Likes