The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

14 Likes

They’re bookies. They’re getting their cut regardless of who wins.

10 Likes

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/09/white-supremacist-group-patriot-front-one-in-five-applicants-tied-to-us-military

11 Likes

From the “end election fraud now” party:

Taking a guess here, but I suspect some of the Qnuts who got caught voting fraudulently were found out because of ERIC data. Have to end that, right?

15 Likes

25 Likes

Happy Joy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

13 Likes

'Bout damn time.

14 Likes

14 Likes

Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

Also…

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

13 Likes

Why couldn’t the truckers have done something like this when I was say…seven years old and there were only 4 channels on TV?

11 Likes

that bill is a divisive concept in and of itself. if they pass it they are going to be facing a crisis of recursion.

11 Likes

DC will just close the streets around the Capitol.

Anywho- I hope people steal their catalytic converters. :wink:

14 Likes

Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

14 Likes
12 Likes

Trumpkin Youngkin loses an acolyte:

14 Likes

Truckers may try to disrupt Super Bowl and the State of the Union, DHS memo says

And which of these two events will the police protect?

No prizes for correct answers

14 Likes

Somebody needs to set up a honeypot memorial and wait for them to show up, and then spray-paint the Patriot Front members from head to toe.

10 Likes

15 Likes

i know. i don’t know whether to laugh or cry when i hear some mediocre white guy shouting about his cancellation on tv shows with millions of viewers and op-eds for newspapers with millions of readers. if only their “cancellation” actually managed to silence them . . .

10 Likes

Dan Cox…

6 Likes