The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Death camps don’t really seem like an American thing anyway. America is more about things like reeducation camps, where incidentally a large number of people may not survive the process. :unamused:

11 Likes

Also decentralized likely more like “therapy and rehabilitation centers” run by religious groups and callbacks to the old asylums also… Prisons.

12 Likes
13 Likes

One celebrity snake oil peddler with daddy issues endorsing another. We all saw that coming.

13 Likes

Maybe he’s got a secret cure for bone spurs?

14 Likes

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) suggested over the weekend that Jesus Christ was a victim of cancel culture.

Boebert made the remarks during a speech before the Colorado Republican Party state assembly on Saturday.

“They even tried to cancel Jesus,” Boebert said. “But you can’t cancel God.”

12 Likes

Boebert…

Season 7 Ugh GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

14 Likes

Not even the first time she’s made this exact quote.

6 Likes

What does she even mean by this? I’m wracking my brain, trying to figure out what bizarro story has gotten twisted around to fabricate that claim, and I just can’t come up with anything.

10 Likes

“They” = Romans? “Cancel” = slow execution?

I doubt she has the first idea what she was on about. If they’re not making a confession, it’s all word salad from these stable geniuses.

11 Likes

How do you even cancel a dead guy?

He’s not on the twitter machine.

11 Likes

She’s just regurgitating the garbage she has seen that’s been regurgitated by slightly trendier garbage people for years

11 Likes

Wait, I thought that it was Jesus the one that wanted to cancel his father’s plans for his own cancellation.

39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

42 He went away a second time and prayed, “My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done.”

9 Likes

Not sure off the rails is the right description but it is funny.

15 Likes

Of course Jesus was all in on lefty cancel culture, here is is rioting against honest business owners

18 Likes

First, ewww. She’s awful. :nauseated_face:
Second, there actually is a point that I wish her crowd would get. “They” did “cancel” Jesus. “They” being the wealthy people in power at the time. Not a bunch of peasants or entertainers. If they (the crowd) would quit worrying so much about what Whoopi Goldberg is tweeting about in a given week and instead pay attention to the politicians and billionaires destroying democracy and the environment, we’d be a lot better off.

14 Likes

Spanish-language ads targeting Marco Rubio on immigration inaction feature surprising voice: His mom

16 Likes

This is why jury trials are a bad idea

2 Likes

Conservative pranksters are tricking airport staffers into paging phony passengers whose names resemble right-wing memes, including “let’s go Brandon.”

“He does it and has his little snicker at the Cinnabon,” Sommer added about one prominent prankster, “but these videos rack up tens of thousands of views.”

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

14 Likes

Why are they so scared to say fuck Joe Biden?

17 Likes