The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

She thinks she’s more Catholic than the Pope?

16 Likes

This “Great Reset” conspiracy theory is something we’re going to be hearing a lot more about from the Know-Nothing right, unfortunately. It’s a re-tread of the NWO nonsense over the Agenda 21 climate-change mitigation proposals, with (horrors!) responsible public health measures and reduction of economic inequality added in.

15 Likes

17 Likes

It’s not about economic anxiety

17 Likes

20 Likes

This guy thinks he going to get paid…

19 Likes

Hopefully he’s only going to keep his relations with his financial backers solid, while he has the chance on the public dime.

11 Likes

Good riddance to this telco industry shill. I’m sure he’ll be rewarded handsomely for his service to them.

17 Likes
21 Likes

“Excuse me while I just slip out the back…”

13 Likes

?

Would you mind explaining that?

5 Likes

He pushed the separation of immigrants from their children so it’s only fair we separate his now.

17 Likes

Ah. Thanks.

8 Likes
11 Likes

Resume padding exhibit A.

What a load a crap.

11 Likes

What a groveling kiss-ass. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

But, a resume for where?

17 Likes

Well, I’m sure wherever he goes, this big leech will be sure to bring along his handy jar of leeches.

12 Likes

Trump Administration Trivia: Katherine Rose Miller (neé) Waldman

Waldman received her BA from the University of Florida where she was active in the student government’s Unite Party. In 2012, she was involved in a scandal when she was caught destroying hundreds of copies of the school’s newspaper after it endorsed an opposing student government candidate.[2][5][6] Waldman attended George Washington University, where she earned a Master of Public Policy.

16 Likes

The couple that ratf*cks together…

14 Likes