The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Powerful stuff. “Cold, hard fury” describes it well.

3 Likes

Lockdowns cause “massive physical health losses and psychological distress, destroy families, (etc etc)” but dying from a preventable disease is all good because freedom? Christ, what a fucking self-important dangerous fucking asshole. Good riddance.

11 Likes

Yeah, I was going to say that. I share his anger, of course, but this is not a new tactic being employed by the far right. It’s just that the previous victims were not on his side of the aisle.

One hopes, but human beings are excellent at compartmentalizing.

11 Likes

10 Likes

More like, “We’ve had the FBI Counterfeiting Squad on this for months. They still haven’t been able to create enough evidence to swing the election.”

12 Likes
15 Likes

“It appears that for Project Veritas, pointing out the reality unfolding in front of Americans’ eyes, whether on Fox News or in the White House, is proof of CNN’s supposed bias.”

It has often been pointed out that facts have a well known liberal bias, so yeah, pretty much that.

16 Likes

I would like to know, for future reference: If we encounter news media or media in general that continues to give Trump and his cronies airtime and attention after he gets the boot, is this the thread that we should use to talk about them? Like, for example, next June we see CNN, talk show hosts, or whoever reading off Trump’s tweets or Parler posts or whatever, would this be the thread to share our disdain for those people who want to keep making money off of the fascist grifter and his pals?

2 Likes

giphy

15 Likes

The orig GOTIA thread topic was this:

“Since people are so keen on claiming that Trump has nothing to do with hate and ugliness and that these things are mere coincidences and/or unruly kids, post the ugliness you find here, so the thread serves as both a reference and historical document.”

Carry on.

12 Likes

The allegations have rocked the church led by Rutler, who has condemned “abortionists and the sodomites,” criticizedPope Francis, and once hosted former Trump adviser Steve Bannon at the inauguration of a shrine for persecuted Christians. He also once defended former Pope Benedict XVI after he seemingly referred to Islam as a religion inherently flawed by fanaticism.

Rutler, who has written over 30 books, is also nationally known for his appearances on Eternal Word Television Network (EWTN), his contributions to Crisis Magazine , and his weekly newsletter that is reprinted in Church Militant, a fringe right-wing website.

10 Likes

Ugh. Rutler the Rutter strikes again?

7 Likes
15 Likes
14 Likes

Oh look more reppblican voter fraud:

14 Likes
8 Likes

Whoopsie

12 Likes

who’da thunk it about ol’ Ron-boy?

15 Likes
11 Likes

And to think he doesn’t look remotely gay.
But then I clicked on the heart…
I was never confused :slight_smile: