The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

at this point the only question is whether she’s going to be played by Kate McKinnon, Cecily Strong or Chloe Fineman

• quoted from some twitter feed.

May I politely suggest Oliver Reed?

4 Likes

While I’m not sure if this Canadian Conservative creep was influenced by Biff, he certainly is trying to push the same divisive (and vaguely anti-Semitic) views as other Nativist right-wing populist politicians around the world. I hope Canadians have more sense than Americans when it comes to buying this garbage.

6 Likes

Let’s check in now with the new California monolith… And it’s gone, torn down by a bunch of MAGA muppets

Well, that escalated quickly. In a scene not unlike the opening minutes of 2001 , a group of angry young men stole up Pine Mountain, expressed distaste for Mexicans and aliens, then proceeded to tear down the latest instalment of 2020’s favourite meme.

[…]

8 Likes

I just don’t get this trend with monoliths…

11 Likes

My take is it’s some attempt to invoke the idea of a 2001-like reckoning for humanity mixed with an end-of-days vibe. But as with you it’s falling a bit flat for me.

8 Likes

After the first one I feel some people saw a sheet of metal in their shop and went, “meh…why not, nothing else to do”

9 Likes
10 Likes

Sounds about right.

7 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes
15 Likes
14 Likes

By current definition, that counts as completely bipartisan. I mean, you can see right there, both parties, amirite?

9 Likes
11 Likes

Lou Dobbs…Stephen Miller…Ted Cruz…

14 Likes
8 Likes

let-them-fight

8 Likes
14 Likes

Yeah, you can’t cure a virus.

Get back into your coffin.

16 Likes

Unless the WHO got very creative with its naming, I think Co(Rona)Vi(rus)D(isease)-(20)19 is a disease. It’s in the name after all.

Otherwise fine sentiment, carry on.

6 Likes