The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

I am kinda shocked that the Russians haven’t already presented an offshore alternative. You can bet something like that will appear soon, otherwise how can their misinformation factories keep churning out conspiracy theories?

Clarence married a nut.

13 Likes

“What, me? Why, I would never support eating people’s faces! (Quick, take down the ‘we love face eating people’ posts!)”

13 Likes

talk shit get hit GIF by Testing 1, 2, 3

13 Likes

A list of deplorable people present:

14 Likes
15 Likes

After months of stoking anger about alleged election fraud, one of America’s largest talk-radio companies has decided on an abrupt change of direction.

Cumulus Media, which employs some of the most popular right-leaning talk-radio hosts in the United States, has told its on-air personalities to stop suggesting that the election was stolen from President Trump — or else face termination.

Since the election, Cumulus has remained silent while its most popular hosts — which include Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro and Dan Bongino — have amplified Trump’s lies that the vote was “rigged” or in some way fraudulent.

19 Likes

Man, it’s like big corporations who have long profited off hate mongering now are deeply afraid that they will get sued and/or face criminal charges for promoting violent and divisive rhetoric…

23 Likes

As we noted earlier, Parler is a gimmick to get wingers who feel “oppressed” by Twitter all in one place so the owners of Parler can make a profit marketing merch to them in one location.

It’s notable that Dan Bongino is wailing about his “First Amendment rights” but at the same time his real beef is over the loss of his, and I quote here, “investment.” It’s all about the benjamins.”

“ After January 6, there were many other plots fomenting online by these extremists to try and subvert our democracy and engage in violent acts before, during and after Joe Biden’s inauguration.

Never before in America have we seen this coordinated attempt by so many right-wing extremist miscreants to mount a coup in an effort to help Trump usurp the 2020 presidential election.

As the smoke begins to clear from the Capitol Building, Dan Bongino, one of the investors on Parler, freaked out on Fox and Friends in an effort to play the victim card.

Bongino yelled, “Listen to me, America! We were wiped out — I have not slept all weekend, they have effectively tried to bankrupt me and my investors on Parler.”

Owning, investing and operating a system that helped to coordinate and instigate an insurrection against the duly elected government of the United States has consequences, Dan.”

19 Likes

Cue Nelson!

12 Likes

Were they going to protest an empty building? No one’s been working there since March due to COVID.

7 Likes

Well, he really wasn’t legit in the first place.

14 Likes

Welp. Who is going to do that now? Given what’s going on it’s kind of important. Or maybe leaving security of the inauguration incomplete is the goal.

14 Likes

Reportedly, the current FEMA Director will be taking his place.

Which… also isn’t great. They’ve got to be running up and down the hallways of every office in DC looking for someone who hasn’t hightailed it out of there by now.

16 Likes

They have very nearly succeeded in Grover Norquist’s dream, haven’t they? Hopefully, the city can step up and take charge, or the incoming administration, or this is going to be a shit show.

It’s just another reminder that Trump literally fucked up everything including the things that tend to run pretty smoothly because they’ve been done for such a long time, generally without problems. He managed to fuck up the god damn census! The CENSUS for christ’s sake.

21 Likes

Biden might want to take the oath in Delaware.

14 Likes

Or inside somewhere safe - the white house maybe as long as the current occupant has been tossed out.

12 Likes

Yeah, there’s no reason Biden needs to put himself in a highly publicized and accessible place at a prearranged moment next week, it’s kinda just asking for trouble

14 Likes

Except that the lunatic mob will probbably see “sending him cowering into hiding on such an important day” as another “victory.”

Which, obvs, is no reason for him not to be inaugurated safely.

12 Likes

Seems your fash are smarter than ours. They were protesting outside the empty Google building in April and outside the empty offices for The Journal in, oh July. Wouldn’t be surprised if the empty Twitter building has protests now.

4 Likes