2 Likes

Totally agree!

47%20AM

4 Likes

kanye-west-smile-frown

10 Likes

com-gif-maker

8 Likes

Kanye is talented, but he’s nowhere near as talented (or intelligent) as he thinks he is. Kinda like Trump.

2 Likes

You so fucking nailed it; dude is desperate for attention, by any means necessary.

And that right there is why fucking Kanye West is not and never will be the “modern day equivalent to Elvis Presley.”

‘The king’ had issues galore, but even at his lowest point, his bad behavior wasn’t an obvious ploy for publicity.

After his first album, I’d have been inclined to agree with you.

After his last few, though?

I’d say he’s the M Night Shyamalan of rap music.

12 Likes

Naive Hillary supporters and minorities … it’s like a Reese’s peanut butter commercial all over again!

1 Like

6 Likes

Apt reply!

6 Likes

Also from The Onion:

6 Likes

Hm. I wonder how much of that is that Elvis lived much of his career before the current glut of celebrity gossip that saturates our airwaves/grocery store news stands? Seems like many celebrities make faustian deals with the gossip rags (like the Kardashians) in order to better control the narrative that the tabloids are going to put out either way.

buffy-giles-inappropriate-laugh

9 Likes

Tell me I’m not right.

Just like Shyamalan, his first endeavor was impressive; ‘groundbreaking,’ even…

But all his stuff* since then has been subpar, at best.

* For the record, I’m talking about West’s own albums and musical efforts; not works that he produced for other artists.

4 Likes

I think you’re spot on there! There are much better rappers in the game than Kanye for sure.

Also, same with his political outbursts. His “George Bush doesn’t care about black people” was spot on, and now he’s BFFs with Orange Hitler!

Come back first album/Hurricane Katrina fundraiser Kanye! All is forgiven!

6 Likes

But it was still just another ploy for attention; just like his award show antics, or his ridiculous proposition to Zuckerberg when he was bankrupt, or his entire marriage…

4 Likes

I guess so, but controversy sells records… just ask Madonna.

2 Likes

French Androids

1 Like

Believe me, I’m hip

2 Likes

It’s amazing how easy they are to spot, once you’ve seen it. They’re the ones making cover for other Narcissists, even ones who are strangers to them. Also, they often tell you it’s you. One of you is capable of responsibility, after all. Maybe you’ll bite?

2 Likes

The only alternative is a world devoid of trust, which is the one they inhabit already.

I’m familiar with them being successful, but have yet to meet one thriving.

2 Likes

Of course. Kanye seems to have a similar mode of operating.

2 Likes