The only human living on the Greek islet of Kinaros still wanted a Covid shot, so she had one shipped in

Originally published at: The only human living on the Greek islet of Kinaros still wanted a Covid shot, so she had one shipped in | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Good for her!

19 Likes

I gotta figure out how to end up in one of these stories about the only person living on an island.

8 Likes

Step one. Move to an island.

The rest is just a waiting game…

13 Likes

Oh, I like her! Maybe it’s FOMO, but it’s also a reasonable reaction to a common, highly-contagious, virus! It would be nice if everyone who has regular contact with people (you know, like going to work, the grocers, etc.) would follow her example.

15 Likes

At this point, getting the stubbornly unvaccinated to all go and inhabit an otherwise uninhabited island together, away from the rest of us, might do as a second best to getting the fuckwits vaccinated.

5 Likes

It’s not a waiting game if you show a little initiative! (I’m sure I can find a horror movie about this somewhere).

4 Likes

That also helps with the other part, getting the news story about the only person on an island.

2 Likes

I wonder what her life is like, and if she regularly gets visitors or leaves the island. If so, good for her for taking initiative! If not, then she may have been one of the only elderly people in the world for whom the risk from covid was lower than the risk of vaccination side effects.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.