The President's weekend schedule is... blank

Heh, “pack”.

1 Like

I take back what I said. Apparently that’s exactly what he’s doing. That’s why his schedule is clear - he’s spending the whole time golfing.

5 Likes

New everything, probably.

Yeah, they’re on their, what, third or fourth distinct covid outbreak there? They’re going to have to seriously disinfect the whole place. It may be uninhabitable for a couple days, which will make things really interesting.

8 Likes

Are they one or two waves ahead of the rest of us?

3 Likes

Somehow I just found about this yesterday. Sesame Street absolutely dunking on -donald trump- Ronald Grump and his tower. In 1988.

11 Likes

The presidents weekend has been booked. 48 straight hours of loosing the election. Feels good, man.

5 Likes

There have been at least three different Trump expies on SS, one of them played by Joe Pesci! Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any interactions with the Count.

7 Likes

Donald Trump is literally the model used as shorthand for an evil business man in movies throughout my childhood. His fans always boggled my mind.

The trajectory does make me think we can look forward to Rogan in office one day.

9 Likes

Pretty sure I wasn’t the only one hoping those kids would count all the way to 80 million.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I always liked Trumplethinskin, but my go-to nickname is the orange shit-gibbon

2 Likes
15 Likes

Lots of birds flying around this afternoon post golf game.

16 Likes

Our President, who has been Anointed by Gawd Himself to lead America to Greatness decided that what the country needs is normalcy. So He kept to His usual schedule just like any other weekend by going to His spiritual retreat in Florida for prayer and golf.

Gawd Bless Trump-Jesus for fighting so hard against the Demons of news, facts, democracy, and patriotism.

1 Like

Jesus, if you needed any further proof of the lies about a “fake election” just look at this schedule of man who doesn’t want to work one day more than he absolutely has to. He asks his base to take the allegations seriously, but then goes off golfing in the middle of what should be a huge, Democracy-destroying cataclysm.

Meanwhile, our man Biden is already forming a COVID-19 Task Force. I truly hope the difference between a man who takes the job seriously and Trump’s ineptitude are witnessed and internalized by the country over the coming years.

11 Likes

I went with Resident Chump because it scanned very well on screen and when spoken.

Adderall comedown?

1 Like

If I go with an allusion, I generally tend toward either “that shitweasel” or “:peach::hole:”, which you can read as either “peach pit” or “ass hole” depending on your familiarity with emoji alternate meanings :wink:

4 Likes

This is so, so wrong.
He went to Virginia. :wink:

1 Like

more like coming off the steroids used for his covid treatment. my bet is they made him feel so good, he refused to come off them when he should have.

8 Likes