The prosecutor who helped a rich serial child rapist escape justice is now a Trump Cabinet member

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/11/29/pizzagate-but-real.html

2 Likes

People are talking about other links between Il Douche and Epstein … I’m just saying … believe me … maybe he did, maybe he didn’t…

A copy of the California lawsuit (filed on 26 April 2016) shared via the Scribd web site outlined the allegations, which included the accusation that Trump and Epstein had (over 20 years earlier) “sexually and physically” abused the then 13-year-old plaintiff and forced her “to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts” — including being “forced to manually stimulate Defendant Trump with the use of her hand upon Defendant Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm,” and being “forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe, age 12, for the sexual enjoyment of Defendant Trump” — after luring her to a “series of underage sex parties” by promising her “money and a modeling career”:

15 Likes

Every day Donny Two burgers shows us what kind of a truly disgusting swine he is…

12 Likes

“Can this get any worse?”

Yes. Every. Damn. Day.

25 Likes

But according to Republicans Hillary Clinton is that a real monster because she once helped a rapist while fulfilling her sworn duty as a defense attorney.

20 Likes

Is there any question that the GOP projects all of their crimes?

14 Likes

“Acosta, in 2011, would explain that he was unduly pressured by Epstein’s heavy-hitting lawyers — Lefkowitz, Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz, Jack Goldberger, Roy Black, former U.S. Attorney Guy Lewis, Gerald Lefcourt, and Kenneth Starr, the former Whitewater special prosecutor”

9 Likes

Lest we think this is only (though perhaps not mostly) one sided. Regarding Epstein’s private 727 that the media called “the Lolita Express”:

“Flight records show Bill Clinton flew on Epstein’s plane 26 times.”

The Dersh too.

12 Likes

just to balance this out with a tiny bit of good news, today the feds raided the offices of the tax accountant for trump org

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/federal-agents-raid-office-attorney-handled-trump-organization-taxes-12-years-report/

if he somehow escapes this nightmare he is giving us without criminal charges, I hope they at least take so much money from him that he has to sell everything - or turn it over to the government manafort-style (remember when they say manafort prosecution cost $5 million, government took $50 million from him)

4 Likes

Epstein is at least as credibly linked to Bill Clinton as well. (Minus the icky Trump quote about Epstein)

As far as I am concerned, all three can share a jail cell.

6 Likes

“I’ve known [Jeffrey Epstein] for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” – Donald J. Trump, 2002

It occurred to me that the whole “Pizzagate” thing was a continuation of the Satanic Panic, which in turn was projection. I mean, no Satanic group was doing the things that were part of that fevered narrative, but it turned out that Christian orphanages and churches (not just Catholic but Protestant, etc. as well) were doing pretty much everything on the list except (maybe) the cannibalism. It’s not just the GOP, but the conservative culture as a whole, that loves projection.

8 Likes

I think that they should have the same seizure laws for sex offenders that apply to drug dealers. Can’t hide behind your money if you don’t have any.

Actually, that’s every second. Every damned second.

3 Likes

Yes, thank you for stating that.
Let’s not pretend that he didn’t use his slimy influence and “favors” (ick) for the human scum of both parties, not to mention the royal family, 3rd world dictators, David Copperfield, etc. This monster can’t be so easily written off to “team red” or “team blue”.

Epstein is sub-human garbage and should be drawn and quartered by incontinent swine. The people who accepted his patronage or associated with him should be in jail, disgrace, publicly ostracized or all of the above.

2 Likes

This story rather undercuts Ivanka Trump’s self-congratulatory op-ed about the Trump administration’s unbelievably uuuuge success combating human trafficking.

Here’s the link if you can stomach it:

Drain the swamp, Donnie!

4 Likes

You can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps.

I don’t know if you all noticed, but we have the most dysfunctional lowest common denominator of the human gene pool, ever in all of human history, dismantling this great country one distraction at a time.

"I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,‘’ Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Source: Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

3 Likes

Drained the swamp, installed a breeding colony of Tyrannosaurus Rexes who are keeping supersized gators for pets.

UltraViolet has a petition circulating online, calling for dismissal of Alexander Acosta. Trump, of course, would rather dismiss CNN’s Jim Acosta and call the job done.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.