The QAnon Shaman is running for Congress

5 Likes

If he ran as a Republican I’d bet money he’d win.

1 Like

Arizona voted Biden in 2020 and has rejected Trump-supporting insurrectionists more than once since then. Lesko got that seat in a 2018 special election in which she won by a narrower margin than expected. Let’s not write off that state or even that district just yet.

6 Likes

No.
Seriously, no.

Dresses like buffalo:
GIF by TikTok

Q, kind of anon (and definitely canon):

Convince Star Trek GIF by Goldmaster

Shaman:

That guy? None of the above, not even dressed like that.

3 Likes

Why isn’t this fool in jail?

5 Likes

Because it was cruel and unusual punishment to deny him his organic food.

Or else it was just, you know, reasons, nothing special. Nothing to see here. Just normal practice which I’m sure gets applied to people of all melanin levels.

(I mean, US Prison food is known disgrace which is only that way because of choices that were made to make rich people richer, but at the same time, there are other people getting much more sick from it than he did that aren’t because it’s not sourced from the right farm.)

3 Likes

I think he served his time and got out, sadly…

2 Likes

From the article:

‘Chansley said that the federal government still has his signature furry hat with horns that he wore during the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol building in Washington D.C. and he said he can’t find another hat like it of equal quality’

I don’t know exactly why, but that reduced me to helpless laughter.

6 Likes

That is pretty funny. I hope it’s hanging on the wall in some kind of trophy room.

3 Likes

I’m holding out hope that they’re saving it for Cruz (in which case, what are they waiting for)?

3 Likes

Finally had a chance to look it up. According to his Wikipedia article:

He pleaded guilty to a single charge in September, and was sentenced to 41 months (3.4 yr) in prison in November 2021. He served out a portion of his sentence at Federal Correctional Institution - Safford in Safford, Arizona, and was transferred to a halfway house on March 28, 2023, from which he was released on May 25, 2023.

(Emphasis added.) So that’s about a year and a half of a 3.4 year sentence? Yeah, I guess that’s fine for 9 Felony counts while participating in an insurrection. It’s not like he had a minor quantity of drugs while Black or something. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I think he got credit for time served before sentencing, apparently he served 27 months altogether.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.