The scent of sandalwood may cure baldness according to a new study

so this one time I took some stuff, you know, and it made me sort of weird and I got a fetish to smell sandalwood on the heads of bald men, and to get them to rub the sandalwood on I told them it would cure baldness, anyway I’m not proud of what I did but really all these credulous bald men are the real ones at fault here.

8 Likes

Comb-overs are not comb-overs!

2 Likes

I’m good, really.

2 Likes

Did the study say anything about the smell of horseshit?

2 Likes

Go with that for the flies buzzing around your head look.

4 Likes

So did I. Baldies want genuine sandalwood… not synthetic.

4 Likes

Some of us baldies would settle for wood sandals.

3 Likes

That should draw peoples’ attention from ones bald spot to the feet. For awhile.

3 Likes

Unless combined with socks. Then its all you can see.

3 Likes

True. But it’s very tricky… matching sock colors to sandals without some fashion nazis going ape-shit. I speak from experience.

3 Likes

Just be careful with wearing plaid (or polka-dot) socks with striped sandals after Labor Day.

1 Like

I suppose I could google that… or (as I am now) ask you to explain that one! Sounds bizarre.

1 Like

Google won’t help, I was just being silly. :wink: :

1 Like

This comment made me think of Christian backed “Baldness Conversion Therapy Camps” becoming a thing.

“Jesus wasn’t bald! It’s unnatural, I tell ya!”

Full disclosure, I’m bald because I choose to be. Yes, for some of us baldness is a choice. For me a cure would be to put down the razor. Although the few times I’ve let my hair grow out recently, my hairline is certainly giving up the battle.

2 Likes

That’s how you get hairy hobbit feet.

hobbit_feet

1 Like

Okay, then. I’m kind of surprised now that there wasn’t something to it. There are some weird occasion-related requirements lingering out there.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

We just need to genetically engineer the trees to excrete the synthetic compound. To the Lab!!!

2 Likes

I knew it, there must be some sandalwood hidden around the house!

Synthetic sandalwood. Great. I have been putting real sandalwood oil in my bath water for 20 years. Oh well.

1 Like