The scent of sandalwood may cure baldness according to a new study

Maybe it’s for the best. You could have wound up looking like Chewbacca.

4 Likes

Stimulates IGF-1 they say? Wonder how long until some muscle gyms start smelling like sandalwood?
http://www.fitnessuncovered.co.uk/performance-drugs/igf-1-guide

1 Like

Well, it sounds a lot better than -hanging around in a candle shop- until your quorum is 10 talky and also hairy people. I don’t get the thing where melatonin has to be taken regularly if it’s the first-class cell signaling thing it’s supposed to be either, but sandalwood seems reasonable. It’s not patchoulli and never taking out the mulch even if it’s in Nature Transitory Sketchiness (nope, Nature Communications.)

All the trees in the Shrine must be fake sandalwood!

1 Like

If you look close they all have a trademark on them.

1 Like

At last! Someone else cares. I’ve never talked before about it, but the two weeks in “hair camp” where I was “encouraged” to grow some … well, it took many years before I regained the confidence to say “it’s not my fault - nature made me (and my Dad) this way.” As for the rest of you hairy freaks, go buy a razor.

“Say it loud, say it proud, being shaved is not depraved”.

(I am a bit concerned about the bare patch in my left nostril, though. I’ve tried the joss-sticks but the ash just kept falling in my mouth.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.