The Secret Jewish Space Laser Corps has awesome swag

Originally published at: The Secret Jewish Space Laser Corps has awesome swag | Boing Boing

10 Likes

21 Likes

19 Likes

They just got my money.

7 Likes

It’s one of those things where i don’t think i would buy one but if someone knew me well enough to send me one i would be infinitely pleased.

5 Likes

Yes! I’d almost forgotten about Jews In Space from the mind of Mel Brooks.

Going to have to buy a ton of stuff from this site, they’re doing great snark work.

10 Likes

Previously:

11 Likes

And then there’s Matzah Mazel Tough. Then after that, well there’s nothing…

13 Likes

Wearing this pin in solidarity would really help to quickly weed out the backwoods folks in the neighborhood.

8 Likes

Dammit! It’s not a secret if you’re plastering the logo all over everything!

7 Likes
12 Likes

Preordered the pin; got notification they were shipping yesterday.

5 Likes

Is it permissible for gentiles to wear said gear? Asking for a friend.

6 Likes

I got the shipping notification for my pin today. :grin:

Now I want t-shirts…

2 Likes

I have boldly worn mine where no one has worn… erm, that is, to the grocery store just now.

3 Likes

This! On the heels of the Revelations of the Pentagon confirming leaked footage of the UFO is genuine! The points on symbology have increased from five to six… what does this all mean??
… Arrrgh, the end times are surely upon us. Quick, flee to the starships ! Women and children first ! No pushing, tell the band to keep playing the calming music… avoid the ice clouds in the upper atmosphere… I’m in luck. Just now received confirmation that I will ride out on the very newest starship… the one they have named TITANIC . Good, sounds like a fine name for a starship, doesn’t it?
The name does seem familiar somehow… but it’s certain to be a safe place to hang out while our brave Secret Jewish Space Laser Corps battles to save our planet. I sure hope TITANIC has some good window seats to see all the action!

Nice! Humour is a good counterpoint to stupidity. This gave me a good laugh to start my day.

I have a friend who also wants to know…

1 Like

I’m circumcised and none too happy about it. That qualifies this gentile to wear said gear.

2 Likes

YES! Absolutely.

However, please be advised that certain gentiles may find themselves a bit… uncomfortable with where the first cut lands. That being said I can happily report that not only is everything still operational, it’s even bigger and better than before.

Speaking for a friend…

3 Likes