The Tiger King officially announces he's running for president in 2024 (video)

Originally published at: The Tiger King officially announces he's running for president in 2024 (video) | Boing Boing

1 Like

I think I’d sooner vote for the hitman he hired to take out Carole Baskin. At least that guy had the good sense to report Joe to the authorities instead of going through with the murder (after spending his down payment on a weekend of debauchery, of course).

12 Likes

Man, this season of The Bachelor: Fasci Island is going to be amaaaazing!

4 Likes

Can’t we just feed him to his cats?

3 Likes

I think someone in the meal line convinced him “Go Big or Go Home” was a viable way to get out of federal prison.
That said - since being a criminal is almost a pre-requisite of GQP - I fully support Joe Exotic’s campaign. It will drain a modest number of dongdongs and nutters from the voter pool. If he gets enough traction, the press conferences and campaigning from prison will be worth some great entertainment now that I’ve cancelled Netflix.
Where to I send funds? :wink:

5 Likes

running on the “Tigers won’t eat my face” ticket, i assume?

12 Likes

Note that in the image he chose for his official campaign website he has literally turned his back on the people he’s supposedly commiserating with.

5 Likes

I am no political scholar, but isn’t being President a step down from being King? Especially when you are the King of Tigers? At best, it’s a lateral move.

6 Likes

Imma drop this Hallowe’en costume here

6 Likes

Animal cruelty!

4 Likes

This’ll serve as awesome comparison fodder to whateverdafuq comes out of TFG’s mouth.

2 Likes

Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

3 Likes

Apparently he ran in 2016 too and I just didn’t notice

I suspect this is a play for a pardon. He gets enough of a following and extracts a promise of a pardon for throwing in with either desantis or trump. Probably desantis because trump already didn’t give him a pardon

8 Likes

You sir, are no Eugene Debs.

4 Likes

John Oliver did!

8 Likes

Populism Without A Plan.

“Vote for me, I’ll tell you exactly what you want to hear, then do nothing about it if I win. Hell, I may even exacerbate the problems with half-assed or deliberately stupid policies, but the important thing is fuck all those fucking fuckers we all fucking hate so fucking much!

3 Likes

Geez, it’s hard to look back on that and see how people just didn’t vote because they “weren’t excited by either candidate”. That apathy let the biggest monster in US history take over and it could be decades before the culture recovers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.