The true, correct story of what happened at Donald Trump’s inauguration

Awesome. I can’t read it unless I first give the WaPo my email address.

1 Like

It wasn’t until i turned uBlock off to look at the comments* that that request came through to me.

* I know. I know.

2 Likes

The pyramid will be used to store grain, under the supervision of Ben Carson, until the time that Donald J Trump needs it (never since he’s immortal).

10 Likes

The only way to Make America Great Again, is to get rid of all the losers.
He’ll start with illegal immigrants and then move on to poor people. He’ll deport them to Mexico in exchange for the wall.

3 Likes

I would suggest ‘NOPE’.

2 Likes

“Like Jesus, but blond . . .”

3 Likes

At least it’s a mope we can believe in!

1 Like

Maybe the Erowid entry for streaming 3 seasons of a show in one sitting with a drip of canola oil or whatever makes amyloid plaques effectively in that setting. Looking for that DOJ voter fraud audit to come back with kilovariate analysis of just how it is the cake can be real.

16 Likes

I suggest “DOPE”.

1 Like

Ironic statement about the immigrant ban.

“The United States cannot, and should not, admit those who do not support the Constitution, or those who would place violent ideologies over American law. In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred…or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation.”

6 Likes

Great, so we can throw Twitler and his gang right out, then? :no_mouth:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Nothing about how he raised John and George from the dead so that the Beatles could play. Typical lying media. Sad.

3 Likes

Meanwhile, Donald Chump is making some of us actually scared of visiting the US:

8 Likes

Welcome to the Democratic People’s Republic of North America.
Hail to the Chief!

1 Like

Are we allowed to call him “Chairman Trump” yet?

1 Like

Looks kind of like a deranged Jimmy Stewart…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.