The Trump Boat is a great parody of The Love Boat opener

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/11/05/the-trump-boat-is-a-great-paro.html

Ugh. Right after lunch.

1 Like

I’d prefer if they were all marooned on Gilligan’s Island.

5 Likes

How about Lost?

2 Likes

There was an episode, inevitably, where Aaron Spelling’s crew of bozos and their has-been or never-were passengers got marooned.

When I was a kid in the 70s the lyrics, I’m sorry to say, were…

Love. Exciting a gnu. Climb a boar. We were expecting ewes. The Love Goat promises something for everyone…

10 Likes

Needs a Love/Trump Boat branded life preserver with hairy hands gripping it from the outside.

Internet shoopers, do my bidding!

1 Like

I could never do that to Gilligan and the gang.

2 Likes

uBN7wDS9zqzxZH64ZLocAr2cnfrkmOuBA1ZWI0tQq-E KindheartedLiquidBilby-small

6 Likes

I am delighted to hear this. Mine went…

Love…exciting a gnu…
Climb aboard…
We’re expectorating on you…!

The LOOOOOOOOOVE BOAT…!

1 Like

I’d prefer it if they were all marooned on the island from Battle Royale. Let them get to know the fascism they love so much the way the rest of us have.

5 Likes

It doesn’t really matter where they’re moraned. It could be a garden of frickin Eden - they’ll still turn it into Lord of the Flies by lunchtime.

7 Likes

I know, but I though that it wouldn’t hurt to give them a little help towards that goal.

2 Likes

no Isaac, no deal. any time i spend on a trump boat is going to definitely need a lot of booze and an experienced bartender.

3 Likes

Good heavens, I remember that episode…

Very surprised that Fred Grandy does not have a role (or, bigger/visible role) in the current admin.

1 Like

7 Likes

Hey! Stop that! That’s my favouite bad TV show!

…and then all the passengers get e. coli.

3 Likes

38531d109fc43623490556768a8873b48d5d3563_1_501x500

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.