The Trump Federal Employment Questionnaire

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/26/the-trump-federal-employment-q.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH Donald J. Trump asks a few questions of people who would like to continue working in His™ Federal Government.

7 Likes
21 Likes

again…hitting a bit too close to plausible reality in this warped timeline.

22 Likes

The answer is always C.

2 Likes

tumblr_4752c65c7e3fd0342283816d8e81d1e0_037b643d_640

18 Likes

You laugh, but my dad ( a not Trump Republican) has a pile of “Census” forms (IMPORTANT!! DO NOT THROW OUT!! FILL OUT PROMPTLY AND RETURN!!) that have multiple choice questions like this with every answer making Trump look good, or at least the Dems worse. And, of course, they end with a minimum donation request of $50.

13 Likes
10 Likes

I wish I hadn’t torn up his last fake census so I could post it here. It asked him to join some kind of patriotic task force which would guarantee a personal invite to the White House inauguration where Trump would give him an award for spreading the message locally. I couldn’t help but think they aimed this at the retired elderly. The text was great in that they tried to capture Trump’s speech manner. I laughed so hard I lost my breath. It was somethng like, "The lying Democrats want to destory democracy. We can’t let that happen. We won’t let that happen. [Turn the page] IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. " Well, I mean, I laughed until I cried.

4 Likes

Qualifications area much too large. You could fit a whole word in there like “None” or “what?”
Just need a space for “N” or maybe just a dash.
Hell I could fit “covfefe” in there!

2 Likes

It’s got what plants crave!

5 Likes

The Sukhois flying behind him are a nice touch…

2 Likes

I’m surprised Federal Government isn’t in quotation marks.

1 Like

In this case I am sure that “personal invite” means he’ll be invited to buy a ticket to the inauguration for the low low price of $1,000!!

6 Likes

I’m glad I read the whole thing in order. The tiny space for professional qualifications at the end was just (chef’s kiss), though its closeness to reality is kinda depressing. So, a Ruben Bolling comic.

2 Likes

It’s funny because it’s not even a joke.

Only the best people:

(And if ever you wonder, “Who’s in charge of the pandemic response?” Well, you have your answer. Really.)

6 Likes

it hurts when I laugh

3 Likes

Loyalty to a person is always going to be easier than loyalty to an ideal, even with someone like Trump. An ideal like the constitution is contantly forcing to evaluate our own behavior, make discernments, choosing less-wrong choices over completely wrong choices.

While personal loyalty only requires one to understand ones superior.

It troubles me when Democrat voters push for a candidate whose personal charisma can overwhelmingly exceed that of 45… when this misses to point entirely. We don’t need a better king or emperor than trump, we need a nation of laws where the rich are just as subject to them as everyone else. If a democrat can win without driving this point home, I fear that -long term- it won’t matter who we get as king, we’ll still be stuck with a king, like it or not.

1 Like

The hilarious part is that all of his appointees passed the test when they were hired, but many later saw what what was going on and “failed”.

Or “N/A”…

I love the extremely short line after «List your professional qualifications here:». Good, clean form humour.

1 Like