The Truth Behind The Great Pyramids - Egyptologists HATE him

“Manually” inserted. More like Star Trek transporters, except the only power involved is the power of “mind over matter”. It is the cosmic concentration of psychic energy facilitated by the pyramid that allows one to insert and extract items from the granite matrix using only ones thoughts. Of course, one needs discipline over their thought process – one slip up and who knows what might get inserted into storage.
Interestingly, every depiction that I have seen of the storage capabilities of the pyramids seems to indicate that specific levels were somehow designated for certain foodstuffs e.g. grains almost always were stored in the lower levels – I assume that the granite blocks for the different levels have different “harmonics” that allow them to only phase-in compatible items.

4 Likes

Whippet: Pssst, rabbit. Rabbit. Hey, rabbit!

Rabbit: What?

Whippet: I CAN SEE YOUR BUNGHOLE.

Rabbit: ugh why do i bother even

4 Likes

http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings/texts.01/egyptian-fax-chamber.htm

(as far as ancient histories go - this is mine. Text from the 90s.)

4 Likes

OKAY YOU FOUR - WHAT DIDN’T YOU LIKE?!?!??!?

9 Likes

2 Likes

(from a reading of the text; that’s me in foreground and in the background, in my baptismal gown, Chicago, May 1970.)

Also seen in

Which is simultaneously known as Arrows of Creation and Not a Critique of Consumer Culture

http://www.xradiograph.com/galleryone/images.01/arrows-of-creation-00.htm

The original page links to a QuickTopic forum – which I learned about when BoingBoing was using it for comments (back in the Quaternary Period).

4 Likes

I um, may have clicked a couple (dozen?) extra times just now. Sorry. But I did give you a like to make up for it.

More the way it’s like walking into a modest three-story commercial building and finding yourself in a telephone booth.

2 Likes

The interrupt-y ad that caused the page load to fail?

There’s an ad on the page? I certainly don’t remember that, and can’t see one myself. I’ll have to find back the page source.

1 Like

Yo dawg your click counter is blowin’ up harder than gangnam style.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s an iPad thing…

ETA: There is no interstitial ad on a regular browser, but that might be the ad-blocker. I donno.

On the page you quoted:

“The earliest coffins of the Early Dynasty were plain rectangular boxes.”

If you’re going to quote for counter example, you at least ought to read it first.

6 Likes

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/11/28/457680483/high-chance-that-2-rooms-are-hidden-behind-king-tut-s-tomb-egypt-says

If you had all the grain in the world, why wouldn’t you build a secret room for your pot still?

2 Likes

Good point, but still probably aliens.

4 Likes

Personally, I hate Egyptology. It’s stupid. If they know there are rooms, then stop dithering around and drill a tiny 2mm hole and insert a small borescope and take some pictures. They could have a picture, reasonably non-destructively, for under $500 bucks.

Instead, they are going to do more radar studies and fiddle around for about 2 more years, doing who the hell knows what.

Same thing for the big pyramids. It’s been essentially proven beyond a doubt that there are more rooms in those, too, but they’ll fart around for another 5 or 10 years before even investigating.

They’re rubbish.

2 Likes

And after you drill the hole, you fill it in with toothpaste. Just like we all used to do in our first apartments, noone will notice.

7 Likes

There is method to the madness. Anything that has been sealed up for thousands of years will deteriorate more quickly than you’d think with the introduction of modern bacteria, spores, dirt, etc. And what if something intriguing is found, and the world starts clamoring to tear down the walls to get at it? That’s the sort of thing you only get one chance to do right…it’s worth being very cautious.

3 Likes

Power drill, toothpaste, a couple bottles of MD20/20, and an iron clad tontine.

4 Likes

Sure, there’s caution. And then there’s c…a…u…t…i…o…n… and then there’s Egyptology c

a

a

a

u

t

yawn

i

o

…

yawn

WWIII

n.