The Ultimate Karen arrested after hurling Whopper in racist tirade at Florida Burger King

Originally published at: The Ultimate Karen arrested after hurling Whopper in racist tirade at Florida Burger King | Boing Boing

7 Likes
28 Likes

The ultimate Karen…so far.

6 Likes

Klan Village is full of Ultimate Karen’s.

22 Likes

Dear Racists, obviously you’re not going to always have it your way.

34 Likes

Are we going to have an “Ultimate Karen” award? Winner gets a pair of gold plated panties, tied in a knot. Also an orange jumpsuit and a free stay at a taxpayer funded facility.

14 Likes

i sentence you to a lifetime of hard labor working at borger king
(i would say having to eating there is punishment enough but apparently some people don’t have taste buds)

10 Likes

Not to be confused with The Impossible Karen, also at Burger King.

22 Likes

Key findings

• The population density in The Villages is 441% higher than Florida
  • The median age in The Villages is 70% higher than Florida
  • In The Villages 98.80% of the population is White
  • In The Villages 0.40% of the population is Black
  • In The Villages 0.26% of the population is Asian
26 Likes

The Village?
say no more.

23 Likes

It looks like the Paula Deen fan club is still alive and kicking.

They should really offer school groups zoo-like cautionary tours of The Villages. “This is where privileged old racists end up.”

16 Likes

Where’s Patrick McGoohan when you need him?

12 Likes

Goddammit! Video or it didn’t happen!!

Felony battery? Did she want it deep fried?

And her surname is Black?

But yes, we really need to know about the tomato slice thickness - was it too thick or thin?

Honestly, if you really have a tomato slice thickness fetish, surely you’d realise you are more likely to get your way if you ask nicely? Unless you are looking for an excuse for a racist rant, I suppose.

8 Likes

The Villages is almost entirely old, racist, retirees that moved down to Florida to be awful surrounded by their own. I can’t imagine how much shit any BIPOC who has to regularly interact with these people has to put up with. This is likely just another day

17 Likes

Jesus Christ, lady, it’s a tomato. Have some perspective.

12 Likes

Burger King uses a standard restaurant tomato slicer. It’s THEIR WAY at all their restaurants. You want thick slices? Order extra tomato! :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

That’s an expensive Whopper. Hope it was worth it. Fast food tomatoes must be DELICIOUS down there in FL.

6 Likes

Geritol is a helluva drug.

9 Likes

That would be because of the COVID. /rimshot

(or is it too soon?)

2 Likes