The Ultimate Karen arrested after hurling Whopper in racist tirade at Florida Burger King

But it’s not that minorities and Others are finally gaining rights that they always should have had which is the biggest concern, IMO; it’s the loss of that oh-so-comfortable White privilege that worries bigots the most.

11 Likes

Not all of us!

To be honest, I think it was our “Great Generation” parents who fell for him, mostly. At least in 1980.

I gotta run to a zoom meeting, but I think it’s a discussion worth having.

3 Likes

This.

To a lot of people, it’s not the level of rights that they have, but their personal elevation over other people. It’s a relative level of rights. They want to feel “special”.

These are the same assholes that would, if a group of people were to be given money, choose to take only $50 if it meant everyone else got $0, instead of choosing that everyone gets $75.

10 Likes

oh yes, i know about the one in FL. that’s why i don’t need to hear any more – i understand all i need to know about this person, just based on where she lives.

2 Likes

Where’s Rover when you need it?

3 Likes

no. not this time.
thank you for playing, see yourself out.
thankyouverymuch.

1 Like

$2.500 and she didn’t even finish it! /s

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.