The 'unmatched wisdom' of US foreign policy conducted via Twitter

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/07/the-unmatched-wisdom-of-us.html

3 Likes
25 Likes

This one, I think.

9 Likes

My vote goes for Earth X. Dystopian, unpleasantly grim with an unnecessarily complicated narrative, derivative, and ultimately disappointing.

9 Likes

I am unsure which Marvel Universe we are living in.

Maybe because we’re in the DC universe?

20 Likes

Internal_Screaming

8 Likes

To paraphrase Dorothy Parker, the catchphrase every morning in the U.S. has become “What fresh hell today?”

10 Likes

Covfefe, maybe?

3 Likes

I am going to use “in my great and unmatched wisdom” as much as possible today.

“In my great and unmatched wisdom, I have decided to leave my socks on the floor.”

12 Likes

Marvel Universe, or Cohen Brothers movie?

3 Likes

More arrested development.

3 Likes

Hmm…”unmatched” is one way to describe it…
Maybe it was a typo of “unhinged?”

4 Likes

Beat me to it. We’ve been in Bizarro World at least since 2016, but it started seeping in with at least Reagan.

4 Likes

tenor

13 Likes

The Chrome plugin that makes his tweets look like they’re written in crayon by a 10-year-old with ADD continues to pay off.

14 Likes

I, in Canada, read things like this and consider going home to spend the last few hours before before inbound nuclear strikes with my family. I know that the targets of Mr. Trump’s rhetoric are more stable than he. (Saying that the current leader of Turkey is more stable than Trump tells us what a scary and absurd world this is.) Canada is closely enough aligned with the US that I’m sure we will be hit by any strikes aimed at the US, and if not directly we would be pulled into the resulting conflict.
How dare you Mr. Trump, by your incredibly stupid words and actions, continually subject the world to a threat of extinction.
My wife and I used to joke about tuning into the news to see if Trump had started a war yet. We now know it’s not a joke. We fear for our children in a world shaped by this asshole’s worlds.

14 Likes

Danger! Danger Will Robinson!!

5 Likes

30 Likes

nFkO4R4

6 Likes

Dang that spellcheck.

1 Like