The US sics its robot drone army on Canada’s water supply in "We Stand on Guard"

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/08/12/the-us-sics-its-robot-drone-ar.html

2 Likes

Alright. ROBOT DOG!

Put to Gir animations, because, why not?

2 Likes

HOLY SHIT - I just found out MC Chris will be in KC tomorrow! Glad I checked it out.

3 Likes

That could be bad. There’s no way Laura Secord could distract them with her delicious chocolates (if I’m remembering my grade eight history classes correctly).

1 Like

Repeat:

I bought it back then, and it’s very good.

I didn’t care for the ending, but I understood why they chose to end it the way that they did.

1 Like

While I’m sure it’s a great book; I can’t agree with the premise. Not that the USA wouldn’t commit a false-flag operation against Canada with a massive army of robot drones, but that it’d be over water.

Israel has proven that desalinization works on a large scale, so water wars are no longer a plausible techno-futurist issue.

2 Likes

Well…great to know that there will be absolutely no water problems in our future!

2 Likes

Canada responds by sending the US its funniest comedians. America is brought to its knees one week later.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.