The Way of the Shadow Wolves, a novel by Steven Seagal

i really have mixed feelings about linking to this article, as it valorizes so much crap…
but

7 Likes

That buckskin jacket makes it all worthwhile.

Also, I recall when the right says “Deep State” what they mean is career civil servants who have a measure of seniority and expertise. Mister Trump doesn’t want a bunch of know-it-alls running around mocking him behind hi back. Mister Trump wants praise.

21 Likes

That is a great film. :wink:

@jerwin, from that article, “Between October 2001 and October 2002, the Shadow Wolves seized 108,000 pounds of illegal drugs, nearly half of all the drugs intercepted by Customs in Arizona.”

That really doesn’t sounds like winning the War on Drugs to me :smiley:

6 Likes

That’s Steven Seagal? Nah, I’m pretty sure it’s John Goodman…

11 Likes

Waiting for Gode?

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure the prose will stop you, so go to town.

5 Likes

It’s one of these

7 Likes

Jesus. Paranoia makes crazy people even crazier. I know a guy who knows a guy who was paid to “spar” with Seagal once, at a Dojo, and he was paid to take a fall, but to “make it look good”, and he did, because the money was good. Even so, he said that Seagal is a really rotten martial artist, and that he is followed around by a cadre of toadies, including three make-up and one hair person, but you couldn’t tell, because he always looked like crap.

22 Likes

Of course we’re winning! The supply keeps being endless, but we can fill the jails up and build more, and confiscate 108,000 pounds of illegal drugs (notice they didn’t say 54 tons.) There’s always more and more, we’re winning so hard, there’s an opioid epidemic. So we need a much bigger budget. You wouldn’t want us to lose.

5 Likes

And apparently a really rotten person. I’m surprised he hasn’t been taken down as a serial sexual abuser, but then, maybe that’s because his star has already fallen so far that hardly anyone gives a shit about him anymore.

https://reelrundown.com/celebrities/Is-Actor-Steven-Seagal-the-Biggest-Jerk-in-Hollywood

16 Likes

And Seagal will have an obvious stunt double in all the fight scenes.

4 Likes

You do all realize that it’ll be impossible for future historians to figure out what is and what isn’t satire, right?

20 Likes

I could have sworn that was Tom Selleck.

6 Likes

Another Putin ass kisser, no thanks.

5 Likes

How can you confuse Steve with a cactus?
One of them is covered in pricks, whereas the other one…

17 Likes

Rob Schneider telling a couple funny Steven Seagal stories…

4 Likes

I’m probably crazy but I love reading this sort of BS. I find the excerpt and reviews hilarious. Occasionally I bump into someone who is into this sort of prose. Hard to keep straight face while someone extols the virtues of the life styles in the Tarnsman of Gor or some book by John Ringo.

5 Likes

“Posteriors of Gor!” as I like to refer to that series after the cover art.

3 Likes

Needs more wolves.

21 Likes

Who is John Gode?

6 Likes