The Way of the Shadow Wolves, a novel by Steven Seagal

I imagine future historians will just skip this era entirely, refusing to sift through the mountains of garbage content that was produced.

There’s long been the fear that we could well be entering another “Dark Age” because all of our accumulated knowledge and correspondences are being maintained in electronic formats that could easily be lost forever if there was ever a catastrophic disruption. But maybe that wouldn’t be so bad. If far future generations don’t know anything about how we actually used Facebook and Twitter and what sort of “books” we self-published on Amazon perhaps they will construct flattering images of our era.

13 Likes

You slean.

1 Like

Early on the movies actually had their moments…and then I guess the creativity dried up.

They were never like, great, but not seagal terrible either.

2 Likes

We all have bills to pay.

5 Likes

The Roy Moore is more targeted at “young adults”, I hear.

@Blaze_Curry, “Runaway” is one of my favourite movies.

5 Likes

Now why would you go and insult John Goodman like that?

*lolz

19 Likes

Genuine LOLz, thank you.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s the soundtrack album

4 Likes

Oh shit I forgot he is a yazz guitarist

2 Likes

Roseanne-Dan-Conner-Doesnt-Think-Thatll-Work

11 Likes

Deep state is an anagram for sedate pet, which is a dog which is the opposite of a shadow wolf WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

16 Likes

The “deep state” is a magical bogeyman that will never go away for the paranoid right, they will blame every Trump failure on the “deep state” the same way Christian fundies blame Satan for everything. And just like Satan, they never have to prove it actually exists: Trump can do no wrong, so when something goes wrong it’s the “deep state” that fucked it up.

70a20b7c82bffbd6be9160d6b33cded0

9 Likes

And liberals. And coastal elites. And the fake news media.

10 Likes

8 Likes

Obligatory

9 Likes
9 Likes

We hold it to be self evident that all sheeple were created eeple.

4 Likes

Cracked has written many wonderful articles and listicles with this guy. All of which will make you say, “Christ what an asshole.”

http://www.cracked.com/article_15819_5-movie-martial-artists-that-lost-deathmatch-to-dignity.html

5 Likes

Yes, that abuse was covered in the piece that i linked to. As i said, it’s interesting that seagal hasnt been pilloried as roundly as other famous men have, perhaps because few people care about or even remember him now.

8 Likes