The Weather Channel sends reporters to middle of Hurricane Ian where they struggle — some viewers call BS (video)

Just enjoy the flag whipping and head banging…

4 Likes

@Carla_Sinclair the “some viewers call BS” video is from Hurricane Florence in 2018

3 Likes

yes i know, but the headline implied that the viewers were calling BS on the Ian videos.

1 Like

( i meant to agree with you and to credit you for being first )

1 Like

Oh wow, thank you @smulder and @dabeyc :roll_eyes:. I’ll make a correction.

3 Likes

Is Jim Cantore in any of these clips? He literally loves this kind of weather coverage.

I found it funny as they all keep repeating people should not go outside because they could get impaled by flying debris and then they step outside.

I saw one reporter get knocked down by a tree branch, he decided to go back inside.

This is also the first time I remember seeing almost all the reporters wearing baseball helmets.

Not sure how a helmet will protect them when a stop sign or tree branch hits them square in the chest.

I can’t believe how many people able to evacuate stayed and how many people stayed because they had no choice. Seems like these states could have better evacuation plans for people who want to leave but don’t have the resources.

Has DeSantis claimed victory over the hurricane yet?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.