Weatherman farts with no shame on live TV

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/09/05/weatherman-farts-with-no-shame.html

2 Likes

He weathered his report.

12 Likes

You know what…good on him for having the stones. Its a natural bodily function.

You do you buddy.

11 Likes

“A fairly quiet weekend”

Well played, sir.

17 Likes

Oh, just wait until smell-i-vision arrives, then you’ll be singing a different tune, boy-yo!

:wink:

10 Likes

depends. Perhaps his smells of roses!!!

5 Likes

16 Likes

He’s running.

1 Like

Strong winds from a high-pressure zone.

13 Likes

Break like the wind, pal.

1 Like

5 Likes

You don’t need to be a weatherman to know
which way the wind blows

10 Likes

4 Likes

I bet he didn’t think he lapel mic would pick that up.

2 Likes

I love the little smile on his face just afterwards.

1 Like

So what is going on here? The people who videoed this hate horizontally formatted video so much they record everything they watch with their phone, just so they view it in vertical format?

Serious question: Why in fuckety fuck were these people recording the weather forecast second hand on their phone?

2 Likes

That one reminded me of the sound that I hear right before my wife tells me that she never farts.

4 Likes

From what I have gathered from studying teenagers in the wild, a large percentage of them views the world only through their phone. Maybe they don’t need glasses that way? In extreme cases I have seen them holding one phone to record the world and another to text/whatsapp/whatever is the IM client du jour.

Just a guess:

They have TIVO.

They were watching the weather.

Dude farts.

They rewind their TIVO.

They decide the world must share their joy, but don’t have the knowledge/skills/gear to xfer TIVO data to youtube.

They make do with using their phones to record their TV as they play it back because they DO know how to get phonme video online.

Again, just a guess. But it is also my guess that they are almost infinitely more fun to hang out with than you and your sanctimonious, judgmental ass. (Yes, I see the irony in my last statement, but I stand by it.)

:slight_smile:

3 Likes