The Womanizer: amazing new kind of orgasm-inducing sex-toy with a dumb name

Dear user-

You are in violation of bOINGbOING’s site EULA.

To remedy this situation, you must do one or more of the following:

• Use the Search function above to find the products linked from this site you’ve bought and repurchase them using the proper links.
  • Write a thorough review of each item purchased posted with the proper bOINGbOING Amazon affiliate ID. (Please keep your review positive…check your contractual obligations in the EULA!)
  • Make a donation to EFF in @doctorow’s name in the amount of no less than $10,000 US.

Continued violation could lead to termination of your user account. Thank you for your attention to this important issue.

6 Likes

That’s a dumb design for a hash pipe. That plastic bit will melt.

6 Likes

Now now, of 16 links currently on the main page, only 38% of them (6/16) are direct sales or referral links, and only another 12% (2/16) of them are especially likely to be paid product placement/advertorials.

That leaves fully half of the links that are either farmed content, or–and this is totally a possibility–content free of any commercial impulse whatsoever beyond its ability to bring you back for more clicks! Not too shabby!

4 Likes

{rimshot}

3 Likes

Wow, this is an exciting new level of curmudgeonry.

2 Likes

two threads of comments and no link to the above yet?

But you have to admit that a hash-pipe clitoral stimulatior is exactly why kickstarter should exist.

2 Likes

No really, please suggest a new different $10 external battery every week of 2015; it’s super useful when trying to figure out which one to buy.

I wonder if that’s enough, though? It probably stores a cookie, too.

Edit: unless you remove it before you click the link, obviously.

[quote=“bluecat, post:5, topic:69270, full:true”]The fantasy of a portable universal orgasm giver is lovely. Reading through all the reviews, however, it is not universally effective. Calm down everybody.[/quote]Clearly, the trick is to combine it with tropical mushrooms.

2 Likes

V2 is out, I’m surprised the article didn’t mention this. W100 is the first model, W500 the new one.

Table with W100 and W500 features

They didn’t change the name or design, but did improve ergonomics, loudness and number of intensity levels.

“Made with SWAROVSKI® elements”
Silicon, Lead, Oxygen? which element have they managed to get at trademark on?

2 Likes

The Self-Destructing Cookies addon has been keeping my amazon dashboard relatively free of all the stuff I’ve previously looked at.

It’s a pretty good tool. I highly recommend it in combination with some kind of non-compromised adblocker (uBlock Origin for example, but Adblock Edge works just as well) and NoScript. Make the web mostly safe for yourself.

3 Likes

But the way it’s designed, you might melt before it does.

1 Like

Can’t unsee that now.

I’ve been too lazy to get around to replacing ABP, so thanks for the tip about uBlock Origin. Looks like Adblock Edge has been discontinued though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.