The worst bed also perhaps the best

I was going to make a crack about the bridge of the Enterprise, NCC-1701-X, but of course that registry has already been used at least half a dozen times in various media and it’s just too early in the morning for that crap.

1 Like

If it’s not shaped like a racecar, it’s not an ultimate bed.

2 Likes

If it had a toilet, I’d never leave!

Everything old is new again:

4 Likes

A great bed

3 Likes

If I had a small studio apartment or was running a pocket hotel in a crowded city, I might seriously consider this. But for my house? No. Except in the sex dungeon.

That’s optimistic, from the look of that plastic you’ll need a very large baking spatula. Annnd that could open many other interesting possibilities…

Staff?

2 Likes

Put wheels under it, and you’ll never need to! FSogol has found the relevant reference I think.

1 Like

R2Poo2, too.

2 Likes

I have to admit I love this monster. I’m not going to ever buy it for a bunch of reasonable reasons. I live in small apt and I tend to hang out on my king size bed more than the couch I bought so the living room wouldn’t look so bare.

1 Like

With the added bonus that you’ll never have to share it :joy:

2 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (10)

1 Like

I just want a bed I don’t have to get out of, even in the restaurant drive-thru.

6 Likes

I’ve seen nicer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.