There is a hidden knife in this marijuana leaf pendant

[Read the post]

1 Like

If I was going to conceal a knife within an accessory I would probably choose an accessory that was less likely to attract the attention of overzealous law enforcement.

6 Likes

Waiting for @Medievalist to tell us how it is done.

2 Likes

How to conceal a knife in a sword. Inside another sword.

9 Likes

Actually, I own one of these:

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Swords

Itā€™s not sharp (or even well made), and I only own it as a part of an escalating Christmas gag-gift war with my nerdy brother. But yeah, itā€™s a sword that breaks down into a bunch of smaller blades.

1 Like

A half-inch (i.e., 1.27 cm)? Seriously? Thatā€™s about as much of a knife as my car key. (OK, admittedly, it could be really sharp, but is there much purpose to this?)

all this amounts to is proof that there are a lot of fifteen-year-olds that donā€™t have anything better to spend their money on. the free market will abide all comers.

3 Likes

Pretty sure it wouldnā€™t involve hiding itā€¦

I have my K-Bar zip tied to my camel back for when I do yard work. Gone to Lowes a few times with it on. No one cared.

They make knives that look like keys or are the same size of keys which would be 10x more practical.

Reminds me of that Schwarzenegger movie where they make fun of his belt buckle knife and then he ends up stabbing one of the bad guys. Something like, ā€œI canā€™t believe you stabbed me with this cheap piece of shit.ā€

2 Likes

You could put your weed in there.

6 Likes

Youā€™re going to burn your fingers on a hot knife that small.

4 Likes

For serving Turducken?

3 Likes

This pendant is nowhere near as ā€œdopeā€ as would be marijuana leaf shuriken. Just look at it!

1 Like

fund it.

Buddy of mine in college had one of those gigantic commando ā€œsurvivalā€ knives with the hollow handle, designed to store matches and fishing line and other survival knick-knacks, but of course he put weed in it, because he figured in a dire situation thatā€™s what he would need most.

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t log in earlier, seems fixed now.

Iā€™d guess itā€™s a lost wax casting. You can cast zinc alloy pot-metal right on to the blade, and cast the sheath/pendant as a separate piece. But Iā€™m not going to buy one to find out for sure!

Video of Mister 44 open carrying his blade on the way to Lowes.

3 Likes

Seriously? Why not make it a roach clip, or a poker for bowls. An itty bitty knife is just stupid hidden in a pot leaf, unlike my peace necklace that hides a fold out AK-47 which is super awesome and theme appropriate!!!

2 Likes

Either you just donā€™t know or you only smoke budsā€¦Itā€™s a Dab Tool

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.