Things "Real Men ®" don't do (Wiki)

So you came here to perpetuate the myth that a Real Man™ wouldn’t wear hip-huggers and a crop top? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

damn…
BRB. gotta go change outfits.

11 Likes

Pictures or it didn’t happen!!!

6 Likes

well, truth be told, the crop top is just my tee shirt riding up over my beer belly.
that’s manly… floridaman manly! :rofl:

10 Likes

I mean, I think the reason for that is anatomical rather than cultural. I tried the other version right now and it’s uncomfortable and would probably impact reproductive health in the long term

2 Likes

Fun that I’m reading this while sitting cross legged (version on the right).
Last time I checked, I was anatomically a man and have been sitting like this since I can remember.
I wouldn’t know in the long term, I haven’t been exercising in reproduction since 24 years ago, but I’ve got a couple of proofs that reproductive health at the time was working OK.

That said, I’m neither John Holmes or Rocco Siffredi, so your mileage (but that’d be a bit of an exaggeration) may vary.

8 Likes

I think circumference of the thighs is probably the more relevant measure here, rather than other parts of the anatomy. The more one is built like a marathon runner, the less squishing.

I’m not a marathon runner.

But I’m not trying to defend anything on the list, for the record. I score 43/47 as it stands at the moment.

7 Likes

Harumph! I prefer INDIGO gin🧐 (it only turns pink after you add a nice dash of lemon juice to it).

5 Likes

Butterfly pea gin makes an exceptionally manly Gibson.

Imgur

(Note to self: must pickle some red onions in they hope they turn out pink.)

12 Likes

I can sit with my legs crossed no problem, so I’m sure it’s because I have a pretty lean build. That’s my story.

5 Likes

Pickled red onions DO turn pink. I made some for Thanksgiving, so I’m quite certain about this fact!

12 Likes

pickled red onions: great on street tacos! especially Korean bbq fusion tacos (with kimchi and extra gochujang, please!)

sorry… thought i was on the foodie thread there…
carry on, you manliest of men!

“we do manly things! with men! among men! for men!”

14 Likes

But, of course, NO HOMO!

1 Like

spoilsport!

5 Likes

I just finished making crispy tofu with peanut noodles.

9 Likes

Cuddle your Old Man cat and carry him around the house until he gets sleepy.

7 Likes

Wonderful idea.

If only that worked with Manly Men!

4 Likes

This opinion may get me into “hot water”, as it were, but I would guess there are lots of women who pee in the shower.

2 Likes

Watch out for Real Men™ with umbrellas.

1 Like

Real men don’t shoot handguns with a bore size of less than 10mm.