Things to add to your building lobby's CCTV warning

“Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself."

2 Likes

Avoid picking nose.

Mmm. Daddy like.

X-rays in use.

Removing this sticker will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

9 Likes

Every breath you take, every step you make.

6 Likes

Please put down your weapon. You have 20 seconds to comply.

8 Likes

###Custom-framed Prints Available in the Security Office

20 Likes

Surprised that he hasn’t added a fnord to his messages so that they don’t get taken down… And, why is he not signing them The MGT?

7 Likes

“That was definitely a pick. Stop pretending it was a scratch.”

7 Likes

Am I the only one who is puzzled by the additional warning: “Exercise VAGUE Caution”?

Yes.

RTFA.

“Bill Stickers will be prosecuted.”

Then after that one is removed:

“Bill Stickers is innocent!”

3 Likes

“Who watches the watchmen?”

3 Likes

Ah, we are going through this in my building. That is the discussion of putting up cameras. One of the complaints is, “We need to find out who is letting their dogs pee inside the building.” I had to ask if this was a proportional response, to introduce spying on one’s neighbors to solve a problem of errant urine. I am not liked here. We are moving.

2 Likes

Sorry I offended you. Should’ve put /s with my comment about all the comments upthread about the “vague” on the warning.

Came here to FNORD! say something similar.

Hail Eris.

1 Like

Who’s offended?

I do not understand how you are asking about “the additional warning” when the entire post is about the additional warnings that have been posted onto the sign, and a request for more additional warnings that could be posted onto the sign.

I’m not offended – I’m just perplexed.

Or is your question “why does it say ‘vague’ because I do not understand how that is a joke?” ?

1 Like

“SECURITY NOTICE: The use of cameras or video equipment is prohibited”

8 Likes

“HAPPINESS IS MANDATORY”

“Be seeing you”

“We Await Silent Tristero’s Empire”

“Secure beneath the watchful eyes” – that one © Transport for London:

3 Likes

I have that poster somewhere. Still can’t believe it was real.

3 Likes

“Quis custodiet? We do, motherfucker!”

To be polite and to answer your post, I was making a joke about all responses to the post. And I get that it was a fail.

And yes, I read the OP and the original linked article, which was titled (if I remember correctly) “exercise vague caution” in all caps and in blue.

And I think that the fact that you have responded twice makes me think that my little innocuous post seemed to grate on you (afterall a RTFA was attached), and for that I’m sincerely sorry.

2 Likes